Know about this?
Con at Chungking Mansion
I have been deceived and con!
I booked Chungking Mansion on the internet. Choosed the best room and paid in Euro.
When I arrived, it was a trerrible place. The room was so small to squuze a bed and a tiny toilet, basin all in. Pls do NOT visit this place. The staff was very rude like gangster. They know we had no choice because we have paid for the room.
A Web page you've got to visit...
A Web page you've got to visit !! nice shot from the Chunking Mansion.
It's not very danger really but in every ten steps you make, you will find a site of construction here and there in the town.
Watch your steps and beware of water dripping from above.
Also I was anxious when I found the scaffold was constructed with bamboo, but it seems that the way was very popular in Hong Kong. Even a building with 30-40floors height, it is decorated with those bamboo scaffold when under construction. Then, I will have to warn you to beware of worker dropping from above... ; P
STAY AWAY from Chung King...
STAY AWAY from Chung King Mansions (Tsim Sha Tsui) which is the infamous back packers doss house. The place is sleazy, dirty, and totally overpriced for what is on offer. Give it a wide berth. The picture is a typical view from the window of most rooms!!
Hong Kong Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dubai Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Washington State Hotels
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico Hotels
- Pattaya Warnings and Dangers
- Cabo San Lucas Warnings and Dangers
- Goa Warnings and Dangers
- Bangkok Warnings and Dangers
- Dominican Republic Warnings and Dangers
- New York City Warnings and Dangers
- Rio de Janeiro Warnings and Dangers
- The Bahamas Warnings and Dangers
- Prague Warnings and Dangers
- Port Douglas Warnings and Dangers
- Kazakhstan Warnings and Dangers
- Moscow Warnings and Dangers