Yuen Long Travel Guide

• Things to Do
    by karen75

Yuen Long Things to Do

• by jansaxon Written Aug 22, 2010

I found Yuen Long park to be one of the most facinating parks I have ever visited. it caters for all ages. What amazed me the most was a garden I found in the park made of white stones and mondo grass with a figurine resembling my business logo. I immediately found myself drawn to this park. There were women dancing, women doing the fan dance, people doing Tai Chi, men playing the flute by the small lake,a local church gathering, children playing, a singing group in full chorus. This of course was over the Easter weekend but I fell in love with this park. Such amazing energy. Not forgetting the lovely pergola with such beautiful birds flying around.

• karen75's Profile Photo

by karen75 Updated Jun 24, 2006

This is a really nice park in the town of Yuen Long. I normally don't like walking through parks because I find them to be pretty boring but this park is the complete opposite. Nice walking paths that wind up and down gentle sloping hills, lots of different kinds of trees (that are all marked with the name of the species), flowers, ponds with water lilies, a pagoda that houses birds in the lower levels and at the top, provides nice views of the town of Yuen Long.

• Hiking and Walking

• Yuen Long Hotels

0 Hotels in Yuen Long

Instant Answers: Yuen Long

Comments

Yuen Long Travel Guide
Map of Yuen Long