Panaji Shopping

by ChuckG

Best Rated Shopping in Panaji

• FabIndia: Not So Fab

by Ufx Updated Feb 26, 2009

Thought this was a great shop when entering, as did my wife. A good selection of gift items, including local jewellery, clothes, furniture etc, all with an India theme. One of a chain across India I believe.

Sadly the customer service from a very rude lady in the menswear section meant I put back the items I was planning to buy. It seems she was worried that trying on items I was going to buy might get them dusty! Unfortunate, because her colleague who was actually helping me was eager to please and make a sale, but she blew it for him.

I know we should not taint a store with the poor conduct of a single employee, but this arrogant woman stopped me spending, and means I won't go back again. In my opinion, better go to "The Bombay Store" - also with branch in Panaji now, where good service is, in my experience, guaranteed.

• ChuckG's Profile Photo

All over town: Port wine in Panaji

by ChuckG Written Jun 23, 2003

Panaji has a lot of shops where you can buy various kind of Port Wine made in Goa. Some are very good !

What to buy: Port Wine

What to pay: Very cheap

Instant Answers: Panaji

Comments

Panaji Shopping

Reviews and photos of Panaji shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Panaji sightseeing.