ATHENA (popular lounge), Mumbai

Know about this? Rate It!

• ATHENA (popular lounge)
    by wrldtravler
  • ATHENA (popular lounge)
    by Amitu
  • ATHENA (popular lounge): an Introduction as a Mobile DJ

by djchatty Written Sep 4, 2008

Hello everyone

I just want to introduce myself as a Dj who is intrested to play at your place.I am considering setting up as a mobile DJ very soon.
    I Play Chill out , lounge tribal , house, trance and techno music .I use a laptop and as I have rich collection of the tracks (in stated genres) , aprt from that , have my own music (self composed) whcih would add to the ambience at your place.
    I would like to offer my Tracks and music services for free.( who would consider allowing me to play music at minimal Rs 2000 for around 6 consecutive weekends)

I live in Mumbai,Borivilli and could easily travel to anyplace in Mumbai.
    A bit about me:
    I am 24 Years old and work as a Sales Manager in Schneider Electric Ltd.
    My ambition is to become a full time mobile DJ allowing me to give up my current full time job.

I would be blessed if you could be binary with this offer in hand electronically (though a reply to this mail)

Regards

Chatty

+919870006040

• Trains

• Amitu's Profile Photo

ATHENA: YOU NAME IT, IT'S GOT IT

by Amitu Updated Mar 3, 2003

Athena isn't just a restaurant. It's a lounge bar, cigar and wine cell and a party place all in one. The catch is that you have to be a member to get to the VIP lounge, with its white comfortable sofas and loose hanging white curtains. Soft lighting, coarse sandstone walls, candles lined up by the sides, if only the seating there was a tad more comfortable, it would have been tres perfect. Crme de la crme definitely. You'll find everyone here - from industrial tycoons to top film stars.

• wrldtravler's Profile Photo

Athena: Buddha Bar

by wrldtravler Written Jan 17, 2003

This is Presently the most "happenin" spot in Bombay. Located in Colaba close to the Radio Club. Always packed. Playing Mainly Elektronic Music (Trance, Techno, Some Jungle).

Dress Code: Dressy.

Places in Bombay(mumbai) change their name constantly. So ask the Locals. Also Spots are 'IN' only for a few months , so ask the locals.

Instant Answers: Mumbai