Been here? Rate It!
The Hamidya Masjid is one of the most attractive looking mosques in Bombay. It is a very green mosque, siyuated in the heart of the Muslim district of the city.
It has towering minarets and a central onion-shaped dome.
There are many other attractive mosques in this area. This mosque is situated on a very busy intersection on Kalbadevi Road. It is very nice to spens some time here, watching the daily lives of the people here. I also find people here more friendly than in the more touristy areas.
- Religious Travel
One of the larger mosques in Bombay, the very green Hamidiya Masjid is located in Pydownie, the heart of the Moslem district of Bombay. Its towering minarets and central onion-shaped dome dominate a busy intersection on Kalbadevi Road, halfway between Crawford Market and Chor Bazaar.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Mumbai Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Doha Hotels
- Key Largo Hotels
- Oneida Lake Beach East Hotels
- Vaduz Hotels