Been here? Rate It!
Built in 1785, Mahalaxmi (or Mahalakshmi) Temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples in Bombay. It is dedicated to Laxmi, the goddess of wealth and Vishnu's consort. The temple is located by the sea at the northern end of Malabar Hill and is easily seen from the Haji Ali Shrine further north.
- Religious Travel
The Mahalaxmi Temple in Mumbai, is a popular holy place in mumbai. Mahalaxmi is the goddess of wealth. It is situated at one end of Breach Candy.
Named for Laxmi, the goddess of wealth, and her consort Lord Vishnu, this shrine is the focus of Navratri celebrations (when devoted Hindus offer gifts to gods and goddesses). A closed-circuit TV network allows you to view the ceremonies without having to brave the throngs at the entry gate
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Mumbai Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lauerzersee Hotels
- Playa del Carmen
- Hermit Island Hotels
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- Fo Tan Hotels
- Lake Taghkanic State Park Hotels