Amer Restaurants

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Zeeman Vegetarian Restaurant

by MalenaN Updated Nov 20, 2010

Malai Kofta and roti

On my way from Amber Fort to Anokhi Museum of Handprinting I passed the sign for Zeeman Vegetarian Restaurant. It was too early after the chocolate cake for lunch, but on my way back it was late afternoon and I was really hungry, and as I hadn’t seen any other restaurants I stopped here.

The restaurant was nothing fancy, but the food was good and filling. I had Malai Kofta with two roti-bread and a Maaza (mango drink) to drink. It was Rs 141 (August 2010).

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Café Coffee Day

by MalenaN Written Nov 20, 2010

Chocolate cake and cappuccino

Before coming to the end of my tour around Amber Fort I was surprised so see a Café Coffee Day inside the complex. It is a chain with cafés in many Indian cities. I felt for something sweet and ordered chocolate cake with ice cream and a cappuccino. It was Rs 161 (August 2010), but it was just what I needed at that time.
    On the menu you can find sandwiches, wraps, cakes, cookies, Sundaes, different coffees and teas.

Instant Answers: Amer

Comments

Amer Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Amer restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Amer sightseeing.