Know about this?
scary men on motorcycles
I stayed in Jaipur for a month with a group of students. One girl in our group was riding in the back of a bicycle rickshaw one evening, and a group of four men on two motorcycles pulled the rickshaw over and attempted to abduct her. They pulled on her arms and grabbed her breasts, but she held on to to the rickshaw, and was thankfully not seriously harmed (apart from obvious psychological trauma.)
- Study Abroad
- Budget Travel
beware of crazy motocycle and lambretta drivers
people drive crazy..
i swear i risked dieing under the wheels of a crazy lambretta driver...
he saw me crossing ont he stripes among a thousand rickshaws and he speeded up..
my friend closed her eyes thinking she would see me dead when she'd opne them again..
he didn't hit me for 1 cm or something.. and he kept going like crazy.. after i was saved and alive, i didn't know which god i should thank.. shiva, krsna, ganesh, our god,... well, what counts is that i'm still ALIVE...
ahahahah after this crazy kind of like accident, i decided to be careful even with slowly cows ahhahaha
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Jaipur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Goa Hotels
- Kalba Hotels
- San Diego Hotels
- Varanasi Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Laoag City
- Bangkok Warnings and Dangers
- New York City Warnings and Dangers
- Punta Cana Warnings and Dangers
- Rio de Janeiro Warnings and Dangers
- Tijuana Warnings and Dangers
- Cancún Warnings and Dangers
- Nashville Warnings and Dangers
- Chicago Warnings and Dangers
- Phuket Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- Addis Ababa Warnings and Dangers
- Abu Dhabi Warnings and Dangers