Darikhana: Great service and home-baked breads.
Beautiful terrace that is overlooked by the imposing Mehrangarh Fort. Polite and attentive service and great fine dining cuisine.
- Luxury Travel
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
o00o's Restaurant Tip
Palace Hotel: Try eating at the Chhittar Palace
Since this Palace is near the airport you can plan a meal or at least have tea here before you catch your flight out of Jodhpur.
Favorite Dish: We had the Chicken Tikka.
- Historical Travel
- Castles and Palaces
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices