Mamallapuram Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Mamallapuram

• Canadienne's Profile Photo

Little Bumps in the Road. . .

by Canadienne Written Apr 9, 2003

Flat Tire En Route to Mamallapuram

This "warning" really applies to India as a whole ~ anything that can go wrong often will. Trains are late, tires go flat, taxi drivers get completely lost. . .you have to be willing to let go of frustration, otherwise you'll become hopelessly mired in it.

Never pin your hopes on getting somewhere at an exact time, or on having the exact meal that you ordered. . .simply be willing to enjoy what comes your way as part of the experience of travel in this country.

• Kaarina's Profile Photo

Indian ocean- rough sea

by Kaarina Written Jul 30, 2012

We were sitting on The beach of Mamallapuram, Wien a big wave almost took us Wihurin It. Peter was with me and I looked at him in horror he was still sitting th there. After that I have felt The see dangerous. Many tourists swim in The see althought It is not recommended. Once I tried to swim, BKT Wien I sin,t finder bottom where It should have been, I have never tried that again.

When We left Mamallapuram I read from a newspaper, that there han been more than three meters high waves, whch floded up to The land, actually to The shore temple. Nobody hapened to bee in The area. We slept one kilometer from that place and We hae just been looking waves on seashore.

• Beaches
    • Water Sports

• mehulraj's Profile Photo

by mehulraj Written Jan 3, 2013

Mamallapuram warnings and dangers in general

Travelling in India and that to in south india except from November-January is really difficult because of hot weather. Even though I finished visiting my complete Mamallpuram trip in a day I felt really exhausted reaching home. Anywhere in Tamilnadu I enjoyed visiting places during early morning and evening, luckily in mamallapuram you will few shades around to cool off in hot weather.

Having good cotton cloths are really important in hot weather here. And a good had if you are bringing with you then its fine or otherwise you can buy it from shops here. A good sunscreen lotion will help a bit.

And to re energize nothing like coconut water, its cheap and cost you just 30 Rs.

A sunglasses is also important thing to consider.

Near the Krishan’s Butter ball I found few monkeys so be alert when you see them though they get enough food from people as they are considered as god but we need to be little more careful. They have a habit of snatching things from tourist.

And avoid wearing too much exposing. Though people will not say anything but to avoid any unnecessary comments or trouble from people

• Photography

Instant Answers: Mamallapuram

Comments

Mamallapuram Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Mamallapuram warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mamallapuram sightseeing.