Tiruvannamalai Restaurants

by songlines
    The German Bakery
    by songlines

Most Recent Restaurants in Tiruvannamalai

• Aranachala Ramana Home Rooftop Restaurant: Don't miss the mountain view!

by mjkelly66 Written Nov 9, 2011

This is a newly opened restaurant with a very relaxed, laid back atmosphere provided by the owner Naresh. It has an amazing view of the mountain and awesome food. I tried two other restaurants that were suggested by others and I tried the same items (mixed fruit porridge and vegetable biryani) there as I had at Arunchala Ramana and Arunchala won hands down. Check it out I think you will love it!

Favorite Dish: I have liked very much everything I have had here. I just had a delicious apple pancake! Local favorites include Aloo Gobi masala, Paneer butter masala, mushroom masala and palak (spinach) paneer. I also like the fact that they have big coffee/tea cups.

• songlines's Profile Photo

Amman Rooftop Cafe: Nice food, both Indian and European

by songlines Updated Apr 2, 2005

Roof Top Cafe

I ate in this restaurant regularly for three weeks, I was never ill as a result. The food was freshly cooked, tasty and plentyfull. The service was very nice and the atmosphere too. Cooled by the fan's, it is situated on the roof top and is very nice indeed.
    I would recommend the local Lassi, this is a drink and tastes like buttermilk, you can have it with salt or with sugar, it is very refreshing in the hot weather.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish here would have been Gophi paneer masala with rice, very nice!

• songlines's Profile Photo

German Bakery: If you like to eat outside!

by songlines Written Dec 12, 2004

The German Bakery

If you like your breakfast in a natural setting, surrounded by Peacocks, black wild pigs, coconut trees, etc... then go eat in this place! It is an Indian rural house with seating area in front of it , under the trees and a under a colourful canopy. I enjoyed the food here and the setting. I often saw Western people eating here.
    There is an outside Indian toilet.

Favorite Dish: I had good chai, and a nice pancake here. They also make a very good strong Ginger tea.

Instant Answers: Tiruvannamalai

Comments

Tiruvannamalai Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tiruvannamalai restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tiruvannamalai sightseeing.

View all Tiruvannamalai hotels