Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurants

Their Mutton Biryani ( Just okay type)
    Kadai Chicken
    Mutton Pasinda
    by goutammitra

Best Rated Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)

Flurys: Great Cakes & Coffee

by lynnehamman Written Jan 17, 2009

Tropical Fish Tank at Flurys

Flurys has been around for many years. It has a prime location on a busy corner in Park Street, and is the best place for cakes & desserts. They bake on the premises, and the variety is quite unbelievable. Dozens of different pastries, cakes and wicked looking desserts tempt the palate.
    Flurys also serve good meals- breakfast is western-style, and the toast is always crispy and warm.
    The dinner menu is international- with fish dishes dominating.
    So- any type of meal can be had at this very popular restuarant. They open early- we had our very first meal in Kolkata early one mornig (7.30am) here,and have frequented it often.
    The cakes and coffee are a real treat.
    Flurys has an art-deco theme- large mirrors, chandeliers and art-deco paintings. There is a huge tank of sea-water filled with colourful tropical fish (very relaxing to watch)
    The service depends on how busy the place gets- on quiet days (seldom), it moves swiftly. But when it is packed- as it is most of the time- be prepared to wait-( a long time.)

Favorite Dish: The cakes & pastries are very good. Crepe's & fresh creme with berries. Excellent. The coffee is also very good.

FLAME GRILL: Great Food- Wonderful ambiance

by lynnehamman Written Jan 16, 2009

Munu, Richard, Goutam & Rakhi at Flame Grill

We were taken to this fantastic restuarant by my VT friend Goutam and his family one night. The food was sublime- served buffet style or done on a grill which is placed on each table. This was a novel way of eating in India- one orders whatever, and the dishes, which are partly cooked, are brought to the table, and grilled as needed. It was delicious
    The buffet had a wide variety of different dishes- fish, meat and vegatables cooked in Bengali style. Bengal is famous for its fish recipes.
    The desserts were hard to choose- they all looked divine, and I made a bit of a pig of myself.
    I have a big sweet-tooth problem.
    The service is perfect- quick, efficient and friendly.
    The interior was tastefully furnished in modern Indian style, and the lighting low. It was packed the night we were there, even at 11pm. We had a lovely evening.
    It is situated on the top floor of the South City Mall.

Favorite Dish: The Vegtable Sizzler with Aloo (potatoes) Green Peppers, Aubergine & Tomato (Yum)
    GULAB JAMUN - Dumplings SOAKED in tasty sweet syrup- HEAVENLY

FIRE AND ICE: DIVINE SEAFOOD AND PASTA

by lynnehamman Written Jan 16, 2009

ENJOYING OUR MEAL

This is a slice of Italy in India. The atmosphere is very continental, modern and friendly. Decor is tasteful- and the service was satisfactory.
    The food was delicious- the menu is 100% Italian- and there are many different pastas (veg & non-veg) to choose from. Plenty of fish dishes too. Gelato came in many flavours, and cocktails are available. It was crowded the night we ate there-it stays open until midnight.

Favorite Dish: I broke my vegetarian diet that night- I had grilled garlic prawns- and they were the best ever. Shelled, grilled and served on a bed of fluffy garlic flavoured rice-YUM

Crepes & Fresh Cream were a good choice of dessert.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

BEIJING OF TANGRA.: Kolkata China Town's Best.

by goutammitra Updated Dec 13, 2006

We at Beijing of Tangra.

The city of Calcutta can boast about their eateries if not the hotels. There are so many eating joints; most of them offer value for money. Nevertheless, since ages the Bengalis have patronized the Chinese food here. The tangra are has many fine Chinese eating joints (about 20/25). Earlier these used to be tanneries but now the tanneries have shifted to a better location and the tanneries have been converted in to restaurants.

However, we regularly have food at tangra restaurants but we rate Beijing as one of the fine places in terms of food, service and sense of hospitality. Their dishes are simply mouth watering.

Favorite Dish: Try their prawns and chopsueys. They are excellent. They also serve excellent draught beer goes well with the Chinese food. We tried, their golden fried prawns, and it was excellent. In fact, we have tried all their prawn dishes, all of them are good.

You may also try their fish and meifoons. They are very good

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

Trincas at Park Street.: Calcutta's Pride.

by goutammitra Written Dec 6, 2006

Rakhi & Munu having platter of Trincas.

Those who are familier with Kolkata/ Calcutta are sure to be aware of this place , located on main Park Street as the Outlet of one of the five star hotels of Kolkata, The Park. This hotel was built around in 1930s and in 1940s the external unit was thrown open for Indians. This Restaurant was and still is very famous for food and drinks at a very resonable price and listen to live band as well. Well well just wait...... wait, wait.. Trincas has given platform to many famous singers of the world(?).Yes to the world Trincas has given Freddie Murcury ( Fredune Balsara), the lead vocalist of famous Rock Band " QUEEN"... surprised!!!! yes you should be, Freddie was never British but a Calcutta boy from Parsi community. I heard him in my young days, I even know his family and cousins who run an automobile service centre. Then Pam Crains and the Iyer sisters ( Usha Uthup is a very famous Indian playback/ stage singer. The food is simply superb and very affordable for a place like The Park.

Favorite Dish: The food at Trincas is just superb but on Sunday afternoon (3rd Dec06), I just tried to live my youth day favourite The Platter and Beer. After entering I just remembered in the '70s, when we had less money but crave for good food, beer and music we used to have the Platter. I dont remember the price of the 70s but today it costs Rs.150/- incl of taxes, means about USD3.5. I offered Rakhi & Munu the same but they had Thai platter and I had chinese platter( I am enclosing the menu also). Beer costs about Rs.80/- per 650ml bottle( surprised!!!!!!), apart from this they have happy hours also between 5PM - 7PM. The Live Band starts at 6.30 so all this makes the place a favourite place for the office returning crowd.

And the crew!!!! just as you wanted them to be very nice, very sober always ready to help you in selecting the food and drink of your choice and very well behaved.

ARSALAN (In Kolkata For Mughlai Food): Delicacies from Shahar -E-Nawab Lucknow

by goutammitra Updated Dec 20, 2009

Kasturi Kabab.

Those who know me well, also know that I am a great food lover and like to explore, experience various kind of food. I noticed, I never wrote anything on our best food " The Lucknawi Gharana", though I am a great connousier of Biryani dishes. I have great penchant for Hyderabadi Gharana and Lucknavi Gharana. The two Gharanas of Nawabs ( mainly Nawab Wajid Ail Shah of Lucknow ( read more about him in my off the beaten path tip) and Nizams of Hyderabad), the two have patronised, experimented, indulged, promoted and pampered the greatest Chefs of India.their culinery expertise is now known all over the world. The various Kebabs, Biryanys came from their stables only. They perfected the art of Mughlai cooking, though the original Mughal food came from Samarkand in Central Asia with Babar the Emperor!

Lucknow, regraded as one of finest cities of India emanates a culture that combines emotional warmth, a high degree of shophistication, courtesey and love for gracious living. The sublime cultural richness famous a" Awadhi Tehzeeb", blends the culture of two communties living side by side for centuries, sharing similar interest, speaking a commmon language and sharing their food too. Many of the cultural traits and customs peculier to Lucknow have become living legends today. The credit for this goes to the Nawabs of Awadh, who took very keen interest in every walk of life and encouraged them to attain a rare degree of perfection.

Like various art form, the culinary art of Lucknow was also raised to a fine art under Royal patronage. A favourite past time of the nobility of Awadh was perfecting the art of cooking. The Bawarchis and Rakabdars of Awadh, by their expertise of Blending spices, achieved a high degree of finesse in cooking and presentation of food that too culinary art to the high realms.

Arsalan takes a leaf from the culinary extravaganzas of the Nawabs and brings to you a "Re-past". In an ambience and hospitality, evocative of those golden times when every meal was a feast and every feast a gourmet's delight.

Favorite Dish: We too, on Sunday ( 14th Sept'08) decided to discover exotic creations from the secret recipes of Nawab's kitchen brought to Kolkata by the chefs of Arsalan:
    We treated ourselves with Kasturi Kebab, Peshawari Tikka Kebab, Lukhnavi Mutton Biryani Spl, Gosht Kali Mirch, Keema Naan, Chicken Rezala , Butter Naan and Firni as dessert. Each dish was a signature dish and I think I orederd too much food for only three of us. You can guess the quantity was generous and the size of the Naans was so big that we had to get it packed for Munu.

Out of all the food we ordered, I felt Kasturi Kebab, Gost Kali Mirch ( Mutton made with Black Pepper) and Biriany was real exotic. It was a great feeling and great treat for all of us. To taste all the items there one by one I think I will have to make at least 10 repeated visits as to explore the gastronomic delights of Nawbabs require time, patience, ambience, wilingness to explore the inner secrets of the food, only then one can enjoy the exotic food there. We found the quality of meat to be of very good. Only good quality Rewazi Mutton can make the Signature dishes a perfect one!

My this tip is also dedicated to my VT friend Kashi Mallaya ( Mallyak of Sydney)and Faiza_Ifrah ( Canada).

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

Copper Chimney.: Why We Missed this place!- our Discovery!!

by goutammitra Written Feb 16, 2007

We at Copper Chimney on Hearts' day!

In our quest to experience better dining places in Kolkata( we& other Bengalies enjoy dining out), I just dont' know how I missed this place although I cross this place at least 15/20 times a month. It may be our love for Park Street & China Town and love for Chinese food took us there repeatedly. We really missed this place Copper Chimney. They are equally big like Mainland China perhaps bigger, having 3 branches in Bombay, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Chandigarh. They also have Copper Chimney Grill in Bombay. This is an upper class restaurant serving finest of Indian, North West Frontier and Oriental food. But yet the price is not very expensive, belive me it is very affordable. You are sure to enjoy all the dishes very much.
    And the crew!! they surely treat you like Prince, without expecting much tips from you. That's their part of training as the Restaurant has branches in all big cities, genuinely Professional and surely better crew than Mainland China!!
    We visited this place on Valentines' Day and had great experience!! There was surprise for us, at exactly 9.00 PM, the stuart announced that a Violinist will play exclusively for us and also keep our requst if any. Perhaps we were the first lucky couple who got this offer from the House at no cost to us. This is pure professionalism and they surely know how to win customers for repeat visits. This was surely our best experience in Kolkata after Jong's. We are going to visit this place again & again!
    And treat for our Daughter Aparajita!!!! She got a box of expensive Chocolate, a Rose and a Valentine Candle from the house!!! They even saw us off at the parking place till the time we drove off. Real special treatment!!

Favorite Dish: We had Achari Chiken( USD 5), Thread Chicken( USD 4), Prawn Dum Biryani( USD 8),Raan E Sikandari(Roasted whole leg of tender Lamb USD 9) and Foster's Beer!!

All the dishes were excellent and quite wholesum for the kind of price. We could not finish the Raan E Sikandari and Biryani. It was surely a great experience! My photographs will continue in page 2.

Machan at Mani Square: Eating out in Jungle in Kolkata!-2

by goutammitra Updated Aug 17, 2008

Munu and myself at the entrance!

This Sunday ( today) we treated ourselves at Maachan the latest in restaurant world of Kolkata. A brain child of Mr.Anjan Chatterjee, the owner of Mainland China chain of restaurant. This is the new concept Mr. Chatterjee has given to Kolkata city before Durga Puja ( opened on last tuesday). This is an instant hit with the children. Decorated in pure jungle style the ambience is created as if you are sitting and eating amidst jungle with music from Masai Mara, Africa and India perfectly played to create that jugle living. Even the toilet has been decorated with junle style.The entre space is full of animals ( artificial), snakes, crocodiles and the dress of the stwerts also in Jungle Style. Machan means a tree top house meant for watching animals. In yester years Machan used to be created to hunt for Tigers or other wild animals with the help of a live bait such as Sheep or a goat. The hunter used to shoot as the animal pounced on it's prey.

We met all the crews from Mainland China and Sigree Flame and grill, all the old hand are perfect and professional. A great place to enjoy your outing. It's naturaly drawing lots of Kolkatans who love to eat out on any occasions. Food is exellent created with special Jungle Masala ( ingredients), to give you that taste of rustic Jungle cooked food.

Favorite Dish: We had Dahi Gosht ( Lamb marinated and smeared in Curd/ Yogurt and cooked in slow fire), Junglee Masale a Murg ( Chicken Tikka cooked in Junglee Masala a slightly spicy but tasted excelent), Jafrani Biryani Gosht portion and Jafrani Biryani Chicken portion ( Biryani cooked with genuine saffron tasted heavenly) I am sure my friend Kashi Mallya of Sydney , who is also an Ex.Taj man like Mr.Chatterjee, would love to visit this place.

We were provided a Beautiful Mocktail, A bowl of Mutton Soup and Aloo Ki topi snack on the house. Another winning touch from the ranch of Mr.Anjan Chatterjee and Mr.Firoz Sadri ( Director Operations Mainland China).

We have liked the place and we know we are going to frequent ths place like Mainlnd China, Sigree, Oh Kolkata ! A great trbute by Mr.Chatterjee to th city e was born!

For more picures please turn to tip no -II.

Manager: Mr.Jayanta Biswas: 9748714140

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

Fast Bite.: Tandoor Delight!!!!

by goutammitra Updated Dec 28, 2006

Fast Bite.

While making tips for restaurants we always tend to name the best one's of the town but tend to ignore where we frequent more. yesterday we decided to eat out my wife suggested why not Tandoor food at Fast Bite, we were actually planning for Silver Oak( a Chinese food speciality and very expensive). We go to Fast Bite for Tandoor food at least once a month, we like their Tandoor , it is as good as or perhaps better than the Tandoor served at any of the better well known hotels of Delhi, Lucknow or Calcutta.
    yesterday we had their Chicken Hariyali Kebab, Chicken Tikka special, Mutton Tikka Kebab , Chicken Reshmi Kebab with Parantha. All are mouth watering and superb. I will break down the food in three sections. We could not have our favourite Chicken Tandoor as we were late. We reached at 9.00 P.M. yes for them it is very late. They cook and make tandoors only for the day as they keep everything FRESH!!!!!

Favorite Dish: Chicken Hariyali Kebab: it is one of their best dishes. It is made with Chicken pieces with bones marinated in Yougart, salt, vinegar, Tandoor spices and corriander paste for hours. Then it is put into skewers to be coocked in slow fire for about 10 mts. In between, they take it out an lace with butter to give it a perfect taste and correct timeing. It is all about timing and experience. A great experience.

They serve it with corriander/ yougart paste salad. Priced Rs.50/- or about USD1 per plate of five pieces.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

Fast Bite.: Tandoor Delight-2!!!!

by goutammitra Updated Jul 9, 2006

Chicken Tikka Kebab Special in the making.

Chicken Tikka Kabab in one of the Mughlai delight known all over the world. It is the most savoured Mughlai Tandoor food after Chicken Tandoor. Those who have visited Pakistan say it is better there but the persons visited India say it is better here. Well India and Pakistan are same, food is also same only the politicians have cut it into two. It is better in both the places. My friends, who have visited Beijing and Sanghai recently say, it is available there too but in different form. It is marinated and deep fried and served straight!!!!! Sorry this is not the process of making Chicken Tikka. It is quite painstaking slow process, only then you can get the aromatic flavour and tenderness of the Chicken.

Favorite Dish: Chicken Tikka Special: The Chicken Pieces are boneless, marinated in mixture of Yougart, Salt, Tandoor spices, Garlic Paste. The mix is kept in refregerator for4/6 hours then put into the skewers and cooked over slow Charcoal fire for several minutes. It is taken out in between and butter is applied on the Chicken pieces. served with coriander and yougart paste and salad. Priced Rs 120 or USD 3 per skewer.

Believe me it is the lowest price and the same Tikka available in better places ( in Star Hotels)are priced in the range of Rs.200 to 500/- per skewers and they taste worse. Why? because they do not marinate for long and are not sure about how many customers they get, on that day. This place is only making these dishes and the personal touch makes all the difference in taste and obtaining that aromatic flavour. It is quite difficult process.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

TERO PARBON of Kolkata!: Enjoying ELISH Festival in Monsoon!!!

by goutammitra Updated Jul 13, 2008

Bhapa Elish

Those who are conversant with Bengali food and culture must be aware that Elish fish is the tastiest and most expensive fish. They taste best in monsoon only and the best quality Elish fish is available in the Ganges/ Brahmaputra and other rivers of East Bengal ( Now Bangladesh). The Bengalies love and freak out on Elish. Yesterday, we also decided to participate in Elish Festival and taste the culinery expertise of the speciality Bengali food restaurant TERO PARBAN. It is said for a Bengali there are twelve months in a year but he has thirteen festivals ( Tero means thirteen and Parbon means festivals). Each is welcomed and celebrated in it's special way. This is monsoon ( July to September) and time of Elish fish so the restaurant is celebrating Elish festival.
    Tero Parbon, is brain child of a Bengali businessman Mr. Subrata Ghosh Chowdhury, who also runs a chain of restaurants. Tero Parbon serves only Bengali food compiled from various districts of West and East Bengal as the restaurant manager Mr.Amit Mitra informs. Before opening the place they visited various districts of Bengal, tasted the various dishes preferred by the locals, villagers, collected recipe, trained the cooks, did lot of home work and then launched the restaurant. No wonder it's great success among Bengalies or who wants to taste the authentic, genuine Bengali meal. Everyday at least 40 varieties of fishes cooked here with each fish having several variants or styles of cooking. The Elish fish has at least 30/35 variants see picture of menu in next tip. You shall get Posto Bada ( bada made with poppey seeds) of Bankura district to Joshure Koi ( the original Koi fish of Jessore district of East Bengal/ Bangladesh) on any given day here but you have to be here in time as they dont' keep the fish deep frozen for days. Purchase is done on daily basis with size of the fish, freshness etc. kept in mind.

While Mr.Amit Mitra boasts about all the dishes very tasty and cooked authentically, he rates these dishes very high and very popular among the clients: Bhapa Elish ( steamed Elish), Chital Peti, Sahebi Elish( Elish cooked in European style with less spices), Elish Polao, Basanti Polao, Josure Koi, Aaar Macher Kalia, Aam Shol, Dab Chingri ( Prawns cooked and marinated with Coconut), Mocha Ghanto( Plantain flower cooked with fish or other ingrdients), Shukto, Posto Bada, Bhetki Paturi, Potoler Dolma and so on the list is endless.

Favorite Dish: Since we were only two and half persons with Munu and Rakhi very poor eater, we tasted only the following dishes. We ordered Elish Bhapa, Bhat ( rice), Chitol Mach Muitha, Kasha Murgi ( Chicken), Parotha, Luchi, Potoler Dolma and Nalen Gurer Ice Cream ( Ice Cream made with milk cream and jaggery made of date palm juice!). I must admit that we enjoyed our food very much as we enjoyed the company of soft spoken Mr.Amit Mitra, who able management and able handling with personal interaction with the customer has made all the difference. The crew behaviour is polite with helping attitude, ambience is great, clean with soft Bengali music playing, you are going to love this place.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

"SIGREE " Flame & Grill: Another Feather in the cap of Mainland China!!!

by goutammitra Updated Apr 16, 2008

This new venture of Mainland China, mastered by Mr. Anjan Chatterjee, CEO, Mainland China and Mr. Phiroz Sadri, Executive Director, Mainland China, is surely a new milestone and a new feather in their already highly decorated cap. They already have Oh Calcutta a Bengali speciality restaurant in Kolkata, now this new venture," SIGREE Flame & Grill' is a totally new concept to Kolkata. Opened on 25th February at South City Mall, Prince Anwar Shah Road, just next to the all new Mainland China. It's 100% Indian buffet, lunch and dinner restaurant, with changing menu and major stress is given to the specially prepared Bar Be Que. The tables are built with a space in the middle to accomodate a portable Bar Be Que Grill ( see picture), with flaming charcoal( just perfect!). The buffet(? a pleasant surprise for us!!) starts this way, as soon as you settle down, they place the Grill and several Skewers with at least six varieties of Kebabs & grills both veg and non-veg, which is 80% ready. We had Chicken, Mutton, Fish, Paneer( Cottage Cheese), Haryali Kebab, Grilled Potato & tomato, Sheekh Kebab as starter! If you ask for more they will give more!
    Then you can go for the main course, they have a generous buffet spread, with Biryanis( both veg & non veg), Mutton, Chicken Curries, Fish, several vegetarian curries, Dal, Several salads and a large and generous spread of desserts such as Chocolate Brownies, Kheer, Ice Cream with Chocolate sauce, freshly cut fruits etc. Above all, this princely treat comes with minus the Five Star price tag! Mr. Chatterjee has surely kept his promise. No wonder this place is always full and food is heavenly! The Calcutta gentry is developing a liking for this place as they have developed for the Mainland China.
    For accompaniment they have a large stock of wines and spirits both domestic and imported. You will never be disappointed. Decor is excellent best suited for the occasion.( see pictures in next tip)
    The Crew!! One of the best lot we have ever experienced just like Mainland China, extremely courteous, helpful and always smiling. A sure touch of Mr.Chatterjee & Mr. Sadri!

Favorite Dish: We experienced all the Kebabs of the day, Mutton Biryani,Dal Banjara, Kadai Paneer, Kadai Chicken, Bhuna Gosht ( Fried Mutton), Malai Palak ( spinach) etc. I don't remember all the names. We had Bacardi and Rakhi had a Kingfisher beer. Munu had her usual cola!

For dessert we had , Chocolate Brownies, Fruits, Ice Cream with Hot Chocolate sauce & Kheer! That was more than sufficient and very satifying. A whole new experience and a great experience altogether. Now we will have to make it a habit to visit the place.

This Royal treat comes only for Rs.295/- per head ( believe me!or USD $ 7). For drinks you have to pay extra the regular charges.

• Kumarjit's Profile Photo

Mainland China: Please taste the sumptuous Chinese Delicacies

by Kumarjit Written Aug 8, 2005

The Mainland China, Calcutta

The Mainland China chain of restaurants are among the best in the country. Established by a Bengali, who is a non- residential Indian, it has become one of the best Chinese outlets in the city serving authentic Chinese food. You can choose anything from Hunan to Szechwan to Mongolian. The restaurant is a big one and is very clean and efficient. You are sure to have a wonderful experience.

Favorite Dish: At Mainland China I like Hunan Chicken. It is so authentic and delightful that you will ask for more. However, all Hunan dishes are light and I won't recommend this dish for those who like spicy cuisine. If you like spicy food, go for Szechwan dishes.

• Business Travel
    • Singles

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

Moulin Rouge of Park Street.: Elish Festival at Moulin Rouge!

by goutammitra Updated Aug 6, 2008

Smoked Hilsa boneless cooked in International styl

This used to be the happening place in 50s, 60s and7s when Kolkata was at par with other international cities till the time our marxist govt slowed own the growth. Moulin Rouge of Park Street surely was one of the places to unwind with live Cabaret, Music and western dance and their affordable drinks! But gone are the days so is their beautiful cientle of finest Kolkata gentry. Now it's only a restaurant and a bar with some Piano and Saxophone playing in the evening time. Food still remains one of the best in Kolkata with very affordable rates.

We used to visit this place for their delicious food but noticed that I have neve built a tip on them. Established in 40s during the tim of Second World war the place was favourite among the Americans and the Europeanswho used to throng every evening to unwind.

Favorite Dish: Last Sunday we tried to taste their Bengali menu and and participated in Elish festival. Elish is the most tasty and coveted fish for a Bengali. We tried their boneless smoked hilsa as strater and then had Sorse Hilish ( Hilish cooked in mustard paste), Plain rice, Mutton Rogan Josh cooked in Bengali style. For every dish we ordered for Hilish or Illish came a glass of chilled white wine (from our Nasik region) for free! So it was really really worth every rupee spent on food.
    The serving boys behaviour is excellent, so is attention of the bar captain and stewart. It was a highly satisfying afternoon with excellent food, white wine and monsoon!

This place requires a little renovation and change of decor.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo

Bar B Que: Crab Soup not to be missed!!!

by goutammitra Written May 12, 2006

Bar B Que food.

Bar B Que is located on the main Park Street of Calcutta, where many hotels and restaurants are located. This is one of the very old places frequented by the families. They have four sections, three for family and exclusively for singles with bar. The food is good here and expensive. But I still like the Tangra food.
    One speciality, they allow children to have their time and also offer small gifts to them. Service is very good and friendly.

Since, city of Calcutta is highly crowded, getting seat on weekends becomes very difficult. The waiting time may be one hour or more. Overall it may be an expensive place, but in my view this is an average place and there are far better places available in Kolkata. I will put them soon in my page.

Favorite Dish: Try their Crab Soup, Its delicious!!!

Instant Answers: Kolkata (Calcutta)

Comments

Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kolkata (Calcutta) restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kolkata (Calcutta) sightseeing.

View all Kolkata (Calcutta) hotels