Parikrama, Delhi

3.5 out of 5 stars 7 Reviews

Antariksh Bhawan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg (Near CP)

Parikrama outside view
    by MohanP8
    Parikrama restaurant
    by husain
  • AmritJ's Profile Photo

Parikrama 'The Revolving Restaurant': Awesome Indian Food!!!!

by AmritJ Written Jan 27, 2014

I and my wife just returned from dinner few days back. The Greek salad accompanying the platter was fresh and came with "Chana Peshwari, Kadai Paneer and Plain Naan". After having lunch I and my wife had chocolate ice cream.
    I Love sitting arrangement with whole revolution. All I can say that once you reach in the restaurant you will definitely feel better because whole view was superb especially for interstate visitor, service was great, and food was good with small but impressive selection of wines. We will definitely return for another experience.

Favorite Dish: Kadhai paneer

• virattravels's Profile Photo

Parikrama, the revolving...

by virattravels Written Aug 26, 2002

Parikrama, the revolving restaurant. Parikrama literally means to go around.
    Unique quality is that the restaurant revolves. And while you have food you could also see different sides Delhi a top a big building.

Favorite Dish: It serves Indian Menu and food is fine. I am a veggie and had Jal Jeera (spiced drink)Dal Makhni, Matar Mushroom, Raita and Parantha.

• husain's Profile Photo

Parikrama: Parikrama: the revolving restaurant

by husain Updated Dec 31, 2006
    Parikrama restaurant

To get a great view of the city centre frim the 24th floor, while you have a meal, this is a great place... It is a revolving restaurant, and serves Indian food...
    Timings: 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Favorite Dish: I havent eaten there, however i have been there for a shoot once... have got mixed reviews about the food, though the view is something i can vouch for!

• Parikrama, The Revolving Restaurant: dont visit it, the worst place in Delhi

by cadelhi77 Written May 27, 2011

I had visited Parikarama many time in past and last evening also I schedule my family get-to-gether at 24th Floor of Partikarama.
    But I found it the worst of all Delhi Restaurant as manager Sharma is the most stupid and idiot person I have come across. He is so rude that I wish to slap him but somehow bcoz of his age I stop myself. But of sure you have employed the worst of the hospitality person at restaurant and he is not worth of even work at local roadside Daba.

I wish no one from my network will ever visit Parikrama in future.

• MohanP8's Profile Photo

Parikrama - The Revolving Restaurant: Perfect place for family dinner and lunch

by MohanP8 Written Jul 3, 2013
    Parikrama outside view

Best part is that it is a revolving restaurant. When I went for dinner with my family, then in the time it took us to eat dinner, we had watched the whole CP and almost every place surrounding it, like Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Pragati Maidan, Rashtrapati Bhavan and more as the floor rotated at a leisurely pace. The food was very tasty and the service was satisfactory. For the amount of money that I spent on dinner it was quite ok.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish was "Murg Lababdar" in which they serve boneless pieces of chicken chopped with tomato, onion and garlic gravy.

• Wine Tasting

• RichaS's Profile Photo

Parikrama The Revolving Restaurant: Amazingly Beautiful!!!

by RichaS Written Jan 31, 2014

I went here with my husband and mother in law. The food was scrumptious. It was very rich and heavy but the murg sikh kabab and the laccha paratha were the highlight. The main appeal of Parikrama is that give you an entire trip of Connaught place in 90 minutes. Amazing ambience and décor!!!!

Favorite Dish: Kadhai Paneer

• AmritJ's Profile Photo

Parikrama :The revolving Restaurant: Delicious Food for your taste buds

by AmritJ Written Mar 3, 2014

Heard so much about this restaurant and I went again last weekend on this restaurant…what to say more only one word comes to my mind after seeing this kinda place at Delhi-Fabulous. Food is OK, but place is no doubt must visit...

Favorite Dish: Kadhai Paneer...

Instant Answers: Delhi

Comments

Hotels Near Parikrama
4.0 out of 5 stars