Jewelry, Delhi

Know about this? Rate It!

• Jewelry
    by undisputed
    Bangle fever!!
    by j-san
    beaded handbag heaven
    by j-san
  • j-san's Profile Photo

Dilli Haat: handbags, jewellery... oh and the bangles!!

by j-san Updated Aug 26, 2010

I can't even count the number of times I have come to Dilli Haat now! Just love the things here.

What to buy: On my visit this August, I bought beautiful, delicately made handcrafted silver and amethyst ring and pendant. A lacquerware tray, windchime and BANGLES! Got a little carried away with these perhaps, but they mae great presents for me and my friends. (mainly for me though....!!) And the handbag maniac that I seem to have become in Japan - these handbags!

What to pay: I paid about 200Rs for the ring as I recall and about the same or perhaps a little less for the handbag. Negotiate the price as always.

beaded handbag heaven

• undisputed's Profile Photo

Jewelry: Shopper's paradise

by undisputed Written Mar 3, 2005

Delhi is a shopper's paradise. In Delhi one can find almost anything from anywhere in the country. Strolling through the arcades of shops you can find what you can buy from or pick up what you missed while you were visiting the rest of the country.

What to buy: In Delhi you can buy from designer garments, silk products, precious stones, leather, woodwork and antiques

• j-san's Profile Photo

Dilli Haat: bangles bangles everywhere!!

by j-san Updated Aug 26, 2010

What to buy: Glass bangles, silver bagles, lacquer bangles.... usually sold in a dozen ie. you don't just buy one. Very very affordable and pretty!!

Bangle fever!!

Instant Answers: Delhi

Comments

Other Shopping in Delhi