Bali Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Bali

• Cathy&Gary's Profile Photo

Stadium Cafe: Stadium Cafe

by Cathy&Gary Updated Apr 4, 2011

We have been to the Stadium Cafe many many times, its a fantastic sports bar located out the front of the Ramayana Hotel.

Everytime we have been there during our last 3 trips to Bali, the staff have remembered our names and what we drink.

We were there for the AFL Grand Final in 2004 and it was packed. There are 3 huge giant screens plus many more large screen televisions.

This is the perfect place to sit, have a cold drink and a snack and people watch, they make the best ice lemon teas in Bali.

Food and drinks are very reasonably priced and we highly recommend the Stadium Sport's Bar. Also try their Breaded Calamari, it's the best!!

Stadium Cafe Stadium Cafe Stadium Cafe Stadium Cafe Stadium Cafe Views
    • Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

Mozzarella Restaurant: Saturday Night (or any night really) at Mozzarella

by sybille Updated Aug 1, 2010

I am not quite sure how many times I have eaten at Mozzarella, but what I am sure about is the fact that I have always enjoyed my meals. What makes this a great place for a night out is the combination of the high quality of the food, in my opinion the best restaurant staff in Bali, good live music on Saturday nights, and the reasonable prices. What more could you want? When I eat at home I usually stick to local food, so when coming to Mozzarella I really enjoy their western food, which makes for a nice change.

Favorite Dish: I liked all the dishes I have had at Mozzarella, but my favourite is probably the Grilled Mahi-Mahi, simply heavenly! On the other hand, my friends love the Spare Ribs, which they consider to be "the best ever". The Pasta Dishes also have their fans, and my local friends quite often have a Nasi Campur or Mie Goreng and are happy with that as well.

The lead singers of the band my friend Cindy with staff Gede and Melly Cindy and the always smiling Fendy

Warung Murah, Seminyak/Kerobokan: The best Warung food I have eaten

by sybille Written Jul 27, 2010

Warung Murah offers comfortable seating, or you can order a "bungkus" take away meal.

Favorite Dish: Every dish I have tried at Warung Murah has been mouth-watering, freshly cooked, and very tasty. Warung Murah does not use MSG which is rather unusual, and for me another reason to enjoy their food. The food is not overly spicy, but with various fresh condiments you can add a little fire, of you so desire!

As far as eating at a warung, you'll probably pay a little more here than average, but it's worth every rupiah.

There are a few warungs with the same name, and some don't get terribly good reviews, but I can assure you, the one I am talking about offers great food! Trust me, I live in Bali, and I eat warung food every day.

• sybille's Profile Photo

Watergarden Hotel, Restaurant, Candi Dasa: Best Restaurant on the East Coast of Bali

by sybille Updated Jul 27, 2010

The restaurant at the Watergarden Hotel in Candi Dasa, is acknowledged to be one of the best restaurants on the East Coast of Bali. Everything comes together, quality of ingredients, presentation, flavours and last but not least, the ambience. Whether you visit for a special occasion, or simply to have a wonderful meal, you wont be disappointed.

Favorite Dish: Any of the seafood dishes on offer.

• ShoebKadri's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café: Rock and Roll !

by ShoebKadri Written May 30, 2010

Facing the famous Kuta Beach is the time-honoured catalyst of the resort, the Hard Rock Café. Set on two floors, with nightly live bands that regularly change every three months, this place is full of younger crowds, especially during the weekend. Every two months Hard Rock invites a well-known Indonesian singer or band to play live.

Favorite Dish: Hard Rock Café serves up burgers, fries and colas in large portions.

• ShoebKadri's Profile Photo

Many ..: Jimbaran beach resturants !

by ShoebKadri Written May 30, 2010

Jimbaran is a fishing village and tourist resort in Bali, Indonesia. Located just at the south of Ngurah Rai International Airport, about 30 minutes from kuta, a three-kilometre long array of beachside cafés and a lineup of international restaurants make Jimbaran Bali’s seafood heaven a must-visit gastronomic destination.

Two main restaurant clusters dominate this culinary bazaar; the first on Kedonganan/Jimbaran Bay adjacent to Jimbaran fish market and the second on Muaya Beach, one kilometre south (on Four Seasons Road).

Favorite Dish: There are probably 40 restaurants in both areas, not to mention the hotel-based restaurants and cafés. If you are adventurous with your appetite, this is the only place that can abate your craving for seafood dishes.

Jimbaran lies on the 'neck' of the southern peninsula in Bali and is widely known for the fresh seafood kiosks that are scattered along the beach. Diners select the live seafood that they wish to eat, and it is immediately prepared, generally grilled over a fire of coconut husks rather than charcoal.

Jimbaran Dinner at Jimbaran beach resturant !
    • Beaches

• Wali Warung: best seafoodplatter i bali!

by dollsan Written Dec 4, 2009

Wali Warung is a nice cosy little resturang in legian. The food is indonesian with some western option. it is absolutely delicious. they do seafoodplatters and duck upon request a must to try. the staf is so friendly with their beautiful smiles. the owner wich is Lisa a swedish girl and her husband Wayan, balinese are so nice always ask if your are ok and if the meal was good. dont miss to check out the bathroom its clean.the whole place is so clean you really feel good to sit and have a meal in this nice atmosphere. a must to try. You will not get disapointed. In high season booking is nessesary.

Favorite Dish: my favourite dish is Ikan goreng Jahe, ginger fish. snapper in ginger sauce with vegetables. its just the best. try for your self.

• cokes's Profile Photo

Nyoman Cafe Old Jimbaran: Sunset Dinner and Fresh Seafood

by cokes Written Oct 30, 2009

This is really a nice place to have fresh seafood. There is many restaurants on this strip of beach and we went to Nyoman Cafe as choose by Meta from Bali as she says the food here is good. Anyway you choose your fish before you can find your seating. The fish is fresh which is then cleaned and cooked while you sit on the beach and watch the beautiful sunset. It`s very romantic , they even have guys singing at your table at your request and they good.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the calamari from here.

• wali warung: always so fresh!

by ausdolly Written Oct 21, 2009

Wali warung! wow!! this little place in legian is just unbelivable. The food is so nice and always fresh. The staf makes you feel so welcome with their beautiful smiles. The whole atmosphere is great the set up and dont forget to check out the clean toilet. for me its amust in a resturant. clean toilet, clean kitchen, is that what they say! the mosic they play is great. a must to try. you will find it on jalan legian ,ust behind niksoma hotel.

Favorite Dish: I must say Ikan goreng Jahe, snapper in ginger sauce. Yummm!

crab
    • School Holidays

Dirty Duck - Ubud: Dirty Duck - Ubud

by imstress Updated Jul 21, 2009

We had our first dinner in Ubud at the famous Dirty Duck.

At 6pm the place was already half filled and they have reservation made for the pavilions :(

The Bebek Bengil (dirty duck) tasted just like the Chinese Wax Duck but it is deep fried.

Bebek Bengil 63,000
    Fruit Lassy 25,000
    Coke 10,000
    total incl tax 185.955

Go early and ask for the pavillion seat near the end where you face the padi field.

Ibu Oka - Ubud: Ibu Oka - Ubud

by imstress Updated Jul 21, 2009

Ibu Oka serves the famous Babi Guling aka suckling pig.
    We wanted to eat at the outlet just opposite the palace but it was very crowded.
    So we decided to eat at the new branch in Mas.
    Prices are the same in both outlets but Mas is bigger and very much comfortable.

Parking fee was 2,000.

Nasi Babi Guiling special 25,000
    (suckling pig with rice)

Daging Babi Guling 30,000
    (suckling pig special with meat only)

2 coke 14,000

total incl tax 75,900

Favorite Dish: suckling pig

Pacung Indah: Pacung Indah

by imstress Updated Jul 21, 2009

Dine with a view signboard caught our eyes and we decided to have our lunch here before heading to Bedugul.

We took the buffet lunch which cost 70,000RP per pax. Coke was 14,000RP and Beer was 19,500. Total incl tax was 190,850.

We choose the balcony seats which faces the rice terrace fields.

After our lunch, we walked over to the other side of the road and found that the view from the restaurant is nicer over there.

Pundi-pundi Ubud: Pundi-pundi Ubud

by imstress Updated Jul 21, 2009

The food at Pundi-pundi was so good that we had our dinner there for two nights.
    There is free wifi (pwd:a1a1a1a1a1) and it is just opposite Puri Padi Hotel, where we stayed.

Mango smoothies 22,000RP

Large Bintang 28,000 RP
    Beef Kebabs 56,000 RP
    Pork Spare Ribs 65,000 RP
    total incl tax 172,100 RP

Favorite Dish: Every dishes taste good!

Gryia Restaurant: Gryia Restaurant - Ubud

by imstress Updated Jul 21, 2009

We went to Griya at the recommendation of a bali travel guide book.

At the peak of lunch time, there were only the two of us.
    We were rather apprehensive about stepping in but we did anyway.

The food taste good. Probably the location is a little away from the museum and palace.

What we ordered :

2 bottle of coke 15,000
    BBQ Pork 52,000
    BBQ Beef 65,000

total incl tax 145,750

Favorite Dish: any of their BBQ dishes

China Moon -Ubud: China Moon -Ubud

by imstress Written Jul 21, 2009

Need a quiet cafe with free wifi?

Head to China Moon which is located opposite Dirty Duck and just beside the path leading to Monkey Forest.

Coffee smoothi 15,000 RP
    Brownie Cake 25,000 RP
    Total incl tax 46,200

Instant Answers: Bali

Comments

Bali Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bali restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bali sightseeing.