Massage, Bali

• Enjoying massaging water at Air Panas Banjar
    Enjoying massaging water at Air Panas...
  • Hot water flowing from 'naga' at Air Panas Banjar
    Hot water flowing from 'naga' at Air...
    Tiered pools at Air Panas Banjar
  • cokes's Profile Photo

Full Body Massage

by cokes Written Aug 17, 2006

I would recommend this to anyone who is visiting Bali as something that has to be done ;OP Its cheap and its the Best Full Body Massage I`ve had in a long time. I wish the prices could be the same at home then I would go for a massage every week ;OP

I found a plce in Kuta that was quiet cheap as well ,its situated next to the Matahari. The price there was IDR 75 000 for 1 hour and a IDR 100 000 for 1.5 hours. So what you waiting for ;-)

• nancy80's Profile Photo

Heavenly Balinese Massage

by nancy80 Updated Sep 20, 2006

Flower bath & massage table

We did not want to pass up the opportunity for a famous Balinese massage but were not sure where to go, as there r so many choices. Our driver that we had rented during our stay took us to one of the less expensive places in Nusa Dua. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the spa but it was a private one and not part of a hotel (will update if i remember the name). The spa was not overly luxurious or fancy but it was clean and the massuesses professional. We chose a couple's deal consisting of a 1 hr massage with scented oils and finishing with a flower bath. The tub was large as it is meant for 2 ppl. During our massage, a thunderstorm hit which was very nice & soothing to hear while having a massage. The girls didn't speak English but that was not a problem as the activity did not require talking. We chose to tip them at the end for a job well done although this is not obligatory.
    A very soothing & romantic experience. A must for honeymooners!

• Daihappydai's Profile Photo

Hot Springs near Lovina

by Daihappydai Written Apr 30, 2011

Tiered pools at Air Panas Banjar

Air Panas Banjar, natural hot springs, is a great afternoon activity if you are staying in Lovina, or a good tonic for acheing muscles after a trek through the jungle. Banjar is located about 15 kilometres from Lovina and can be reached by bemo or there are guided tours. The hot water flows into pools where you can sit and relax or stand under spouts, the mouths of 'naga', to get a massage. There is a restaurant at the pools where you can enjoy lunch or buy afternoon snacks. There is a small entry fee. Best time to visit is during the week as the pools are very popular on the weekend.

• Reflexology Bali in Ubud

by bhunty Written Aug 5, 2012

A friend recommended Reflexology Bali last year, and it's true like she said, the service are good. Nice place and staff. I had a great foot massage for 60 mins and it's not so expensive like other places. It's better make an appointment first before you came.

• Women's Travel
    • Singles

• Reflexology Bali = Good Foot Massage

by markyl Written Jun 3, 2012

The place is easy to find with the green name sign on Dewi Sita street. The foot massage was good and very reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a fun experience and I would go there again.

Instant Answers: Bali