Surfing, Bali

Surfing Padangbai
  • lebonginsomnia's Profile Photo

SURFING

by lebonginsomnia Updated Oct 2, 2014

Padang – Padang Beach and Blue Point is one of the famous surf points in the island of god and become a favorite surf spot for surfers to explore the great and challenging waves. If you are experience or pro-surfer, Padang – Padang Beach is the right place for you to enjoy the surf adventures during your holidays in the paradise island of Bali.

Surfing Padangbai Man surfing at Blue Point Man Surfing at Padangbai
    • Beaches
    • Surfing

• ClarenceH's Profile Photo

See the rest of the island

by ClarenceH Written Nov 24, 2006

One of the best things I did was to go West to Medewi and surf. The three hour drive is an adventure in itself. Don't hire a driver, rent a car, check it out around town first. ( I rented one once that had a bad clutch that went out in the middle of nowwhere) The drive West. Don't come back the same way. Go all the way around. Kuta is not Bali.

• Juds's Profile Photo

Learn to Surf!

by Juds Updated Sep 20, 2006

The moment I saw the waves and the surfers in Bali, I couldn't resist the urge to try it myself and learn how to surf. So I tried after convincing my friends to join me. It was an addicting sport, not to mention, very physically demanding and exhausting. We almost couldn't move the day after we had our lessons. We had to postpone a sightseeing trip because of body aches and some bruises from being hit by the board. We decided to stay on the resort the whole day instead and soak on the pool. Good thing the resort has 3 big swimming pools and other activites that will make us busy the whole day without going out to the ocean to wrestle the waves. But we did surf again after recovering a little, just a day later.

Surfing in Kuta Beach Kuta waves. Great for beginners like me. My finest moment, being able to stand. Learning pains..
    • Surfing