Jimbaran Transportation

by kyoub

Most Recent Transportation in Jimbaran

• From Jimbaran to Ubud

by norman_aus Written Mar 10, 2011

It was my girlfriend and I’s first time visiting Bali so we decided to hire some private transport to get around Bali. We were looking for someone that knew Bali well and come across professional and honest in every aspect of the tour. Abbe picked us up from the airport and with no hesitation I told Abbe I wanted to try out the local food and the real side of Bali and not just the tourist side. From that moment onwards I knew that Abbe was a honest and genuine person. Abbe would also help us arrange our itinerary as we wanted to do alot of things in Bali, and would also be spot on when picking you up for time.

Abbe would watch out for us and help us avoid paying too much for items as tourist in Bali get ripped off pretty badly. Abbe would tell us the rough price of items and also provide honest recommendations to places to go such as site seeing and eating. Travelling around in his air conditioned vehicle and with his well spoken English the journey in Bali was definitely an enjoyable one. It was sad to leave Bali as we only just gotten to know Abbe and his funny humour “Babi Guling eh, macam pun boleh?”. Abbe slowly became more than just a friend to us but a brother you could just hang out and be comfortable and not afraid of anything whilst travelling. Thanks again!!!

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Daytrip by car and driver

by kyoub Written Feb 2, 2009

Road to the bay

We arrived at Jimbaran Bay after an all day trip with a car and driver from our hotel.
    He thought we would be getting hungry and knew that was a great place to eat.

A taxi from Kuta will cost you around $10 but some places will provide free transport if you are coming for dinner.

Instant Answers: Jimbaran

Comments

Jimbaran Transportation

Reviews and photos of Jimbaran transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Jimbaran sightseeing.