Kuta Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Kuta

• hdv63's Profile Photo

JP's Warungclub: Every evening to JP's !!!!

by hdv63 Updated Sep 1, 2010
    JP's Warungclub, the outside

Good meals, excellent atmosphere and very friendly staff. When we were at Seminyak, after one day we decided not to search for any other restaurant. This is perfect. In the evening live music.

Favorite Dish: It was all OK, but the Nasi Goreng (fried rice) is absolutely super !!

• Hiking and Walking
    • Architecture

• Aloe9678's Profile Photo

Il Cielo: I ate here 11 out of 17 days in Bali

by Aloe9678 Written Jul 2, 2009

Very happy with my delicious pizza and wine!

Il Cielo was right down the street from our hotel, the Vira Bali, but when you went under the awning, you had a view of people walking down the street without as much of the heat or rain. They kept a candle on each table, and the waitresses visited often enough without being pushy. The price was great as well.

Favorite Dish: I swear, I had the pizza margherita almost every day, and it was perfectly proportioned every single time. The crust was thin, a little crispy and fully cooked without being overdone; and the sauce and cheese didn't overwhelm the crust. My mom tried a few of the other toppings, and she was very happy as well. The pizza only came in one size and it was just enough for one person.

I'm a huge pizza fanatic and hadn't been able to get pizza for about seven months prior to my visiting Bali, so I drooled almost every time we walked past this restaurant.

We started out getting individual glasses of Hatten Rose when we started going, but a couple times when we went a little later we sprung for the bottle when we were feeling especially chatty!

I think they served other Italian food, but I was quite content with my little pizza.

• Wine Tasting

Seruni: Pljeskavica

I��m impressed

Pool bar with small dishes, i was suprised when i saw that they had Pljeskavica in the meny, it`s a Serbian specialty. It was among the best pljeskavica i have eaten.

Favorite Dish: French fries with ketchup, a classic.

• Spa and Resort

Hard rock cafe: Classic

Outside Hardrock

It´s very powerful when you go in to a Hard rock cafe. Nice people who works there we actually sat and talked whit one of the waiters for over one hour, he answerd all of our questions about Bali.

Favorite Dish: The hamburger is always good. We (I and my wife) always eat hamburger in Hard rock cafe. It´s a silly tradition we have, in every country we been to (that has a Hard rock cafe) we eat a hamburger.

Waterfall: Best food ever

by gugi66 Written Mar 12, 2008

I think it��s chicken satay (yummy)

The food here is outstanding, they have local food and international food (if you get homesick)
    The resturant have water running down from the wall like a waterfall, so it is very calming to just sit and enjoy a drink or a meal.

Favorite Dish: EVERYTHING IS SUPER DELICIOUS. I was satisfied whit everything.

• touraco's Profile Photo

Made Warung: Nice Food

by touraco Written Apr 8, 2007

Made Warung is a restaurant opened by a Balinese with her dutch husband. They serve local food as well as other international food.

The place is pretty small and you will often long queues outside the restaurant. The restaurant is situated in one of the lanes joining the main road. It's near the Hard Rock Cafe.

Favorite Dish: I had Nasi Goreng which is fried rice in Indonesia. I really like the Nasi Goreng in Bali as it tasted really nice with the satays by the side and crackers and vegetables.

• aussiejen's Profile Photo

POPPIES RESTAURANT: HIDDEN AWAY

by aussiejen Updated Mar 13, 2007

mie goreng

I never expected to find such a great little place hidden behind the stone walls in Poppies Lane 1. I had walked past it a few times without realising it was there.
    We had our last meal here before leaving for the airport later that night.
    We all (4 of us) had a different dish and all agreed that what we ate was very nice.
    I finished off my meal with banana pancakes, 2 lovely thin crepes with a banana filling. Delish :) Probably shouldn't have had the icecream to go with it...had a bit of a rumbly tummy on the plane!
    The cocktails were very good too :)

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo

Indonesia Restaurant: Indonesian Food

by black_mimi99 Written Feb 7, 2007

mi's

This restaurant really have a good taste of Indonesian food, and also cheap....:), just next to Ronta Hotel in Poppies lane II.... everyday I eat here when i was in Bali... and never boring... cos the staff so friendly and also can meet so many people with different country and language...

• acebruin's Profile Photo

La Brasserie Restaurant: Breakfast at Ramada Bintang Bali

by acebruin Written Aug 3, 2006

The pond

Breakfast is an all you can eat at the La Brasserie Restaurant. The restaurant is inside Ramada Bintang Bali Resort. Beautiful setting with waterfall at the edges. Two ponds with golden fishes surround the terrace. You're able to feed the fishes with bread or what not while enjoying your morning tea / coffee / juice. Great place for kids to hang out while eating breakfast.

The food a mix of european and asian style breakfast. Porridge, fried rice, fried noodles, omelet / fried eggs, toasts, variety of fruits and juices are some of the wide choices of food for breakfast. They will certainly fill you up! And you can't get enough of it!

Favorite Dish: Everything is equally great for a fulfilling breakfast.

• Beaches

• Ramada Bintang Bali resort poolside bbq: EASY BBQ DONE FAST

by chewna Written May 30, 2006

One day we were visiting Bali when our 6 year old girl got sick and had to stay in. We decided to go to the pool for a dip in the late afternoon when Lind started to recover, We discovered that our hotel actually served poolside BBQ dinner. It was amazaing. Great seafood and chinese food was served right at the pool. Didn't even had to get my butt out of the pool for all this great food that came at a very afforadable price. Next time i am here again i am sure i will be coming back again for more of that lobster......

Favorite Dish: The lobster, peking duck, Shrimp, the fish!!!!
    Its so well done that the sauce it self actually enhances the flavour of the seafood. Do try the sauce. It not all that spicey. Trust me on this one. I can not take spice at all yet i enjoy that tangling feeling their sauce makes. Try it all, cause its all covered in the cost already.

• Spa and Resort
    • School Holidays

• ukirsari's Profile Photo

along kuta beach: fruit salad a.k.a rujak buah

by ukirsari Updated May 3, 2006

rujak buah bali (c) ukirsari

enjoy fruit salad in the beach front? that's a nice choice while awaiting sunset. in kuta, you can find food stalls with variety menu. from baso [meatballs] rujak [fruit salad] and rujak bali [like fruit salad with additional assortment such as rice cake, shrimp crackers and boiled veggies].

Favorite Dish: absolutely fruit salad. diced fresh fruits from pineapple, water apple, jackfruit, mango and papaya in heavy palm sugar syrup and chili sauce. served with belacan-salt-chili. my 'experiment', put some rice cake into the fruit salad. hmmmm!!!

• Beaches

• ukirsari's Profile Photo

poppies resto: a tranquil garden resto in the heart of kuta

by ukirsari Written May 2, 2006

hibiscus-frangipani and my baby (c) ukirsari

by seeing these pictures of me and rika in a garden resto, we would like to say .. enjoy the atmosphere very much. lush greenery garden with hibiscus and frangipani flowers. and corals around the table with very well kept ponds and foliages. made us forget about busy and traffic jam in along kuta and poppies lane!

Favorite Dish: i love the lassi. remind me with anykind of lassi when i was in India! my very fave lassi in poppies resto: pineapple-orange lassi. and fruit salad.

• ukirsari's Profile Photo

warung made [made's warung]: traditional balinese accent

by ukirsari Updated May 1, 2006

@rie, vivi, ayu and rika @ warung made, kuta

warung made has several choices of locals [balinese], oriental [mostly noodle and fried rice] plus european [steak, salad and manykind of appetizer and alcoholic drinks].

Favorite Dish: i have several fave that matching 100% with my tongue as indonesian [thanks mr made :)]
    - absolutely nasi campur and nasi campur special. literally ‘nasi campur’ in Indonesian cuisine is about one dish meal nasi [steamed] rice with several assortments, like cooked veggies and meat plus boiled or scrambled egg [this menu also known as nasi rames in east java]. but warung made has another version by their own. added with tempe crackers, salty fish crackers, prawn and delicious ‘sambal matah’ [fresh chili sauce made from diced chili put into boiled coconut oil].
    - seaweed salad. first time i try this food when i was 7 years old with my parents, somewhere in bali. and find it again more than 20 years after! and warung made served this one in special way; fresh seaweed in shredded coconut, smoked salty salmon plus egg tofu and lemon. hmmmm!!!!!!

• aalayaa's Profile Photo

de ja vu: drink by the beach

by aalayaa Written Apr 11, 2006

if you're in double six beach (blue ocean beach) drop by at de ja vu for drinks.
    the place is by the beach and very popular, especially at night.
    on the weekend it's sometimes really crowded, people who can't fit in the room sit on the beach.
    it's fun though :)

Favorite Dish: all the drinks

• aalayaa's Profile Photo

bakudapa: the best oxtail soup in town

by aalayaa Written Jan 29, 2006

food in bakuadapa

a small restaurant, very famous because of its oxtail soup.
    it's in nightlife area so it's open for 24 hours. the restaurant is very simpe and actually it specially in food from manado (an area in indonesia, in north of celebes). most of its food are very hot and spicy.

Favorite Dish: oxtail soup

Instant Answers: Kuta

Comments

Kuta Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kuta restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kuta sightseeing.