Pulau Seribu Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Pulau Seribu

• AtulP's Profile Photo

Island Camping

by AtulP Written May 9, 2006

Favorite thing: Make sure you get all your friends along. Its justa n amazing way to get rid of the city pollution and traffic and be with your buddies.
    Spend some quality time together.

Trust me while returning you will already be planning for Another trip to same Place.
    Also on your Way back do not forget to drop in at Pulao Bokor. Another Island 30 kms away from
    PL Rambut. Its has a small beach line with cvrystal clear Water. Some nice monkeys to give you company.

Ciao
    have a great trip ahead.

Fondest memory: Sleeping on the jetty all night talking with friends, kidding around fishing.
    We had some Rodents like huge ones attack our Fish Catch.
    But I guess none of us was in the senses to shooo them away.
    All we sadi was "THE OTHERS DID COME".

• Fishing

Archeological sites

by ukirsari Updated Oct 15, 2003

@rie picturing by Goldenboy

Favorite thing: Here the welcome statue of Pulau Bidadari and you can find another one too at Pulau Onrust. It's a government statements; these islands already became archeological sites of Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta Raya. Rebuilt at 19th century after attacked by British Fleet on the Bay of Jakarta. The ruins of tower and forts are: Martello Tower, Kerkhof and Onrust forts.

Fondest memory: The beautiful ruins of bastion, tower and fort also the old graveyards. It's mirrored how great Thousand Islands at the past.

• Archeology

How to make it?

by ukirsari Updated Oct 15, 2003

The tickets to Pulau Bidadari by ukirsari

Favorite thing: Within minutes, I make a call to Seaquest Indonesia and here our tickets to Pulau Bidadari. Telp (021) 6409070 or seaquest@cbn.net.id

Fondest memory: Actually we have to boarding 30 minutes before our departure at 09.00 but since I wake up very early, me and Paul reach Marina Ancol Pier 17 earlier. Sum of expenses for a day trip: Rp 125,000 [to Pulau Bidadari including welcome drink and lunch] plus Rp 7,500 [entrance fee to Marina via Dunia Fantasi or Taman Impian Jaya Ancol] per pax.

• Cruise

Just a coincidence

by ukirsari Written Oct 15, 2003
    @rie and Paul automaticly

Favorite thing: Hiding from busy Jakarta. May we don't notice about secluded and tranquil places called Thousand Islands. Only 40 minutes boat riding or 20 minutes using speedboat and voila .... we back to past centuries among ruins of tower and fortress. Plus lush greenery small forests. Then delicious seafood. My small paradise!

Fondest memory: It's just coincide when my idea to visit Kerkhof island appear. And Goldenboy [Paul] send a message "I'm in!!" wowww, a fantastic moments with a very mini VT meeting included, hahahhahaa :)

Instant Answers: Pulau Seribu

Comments

Pulau Seribu Favorites

Reviews and photos of Pulau Seribu favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pulau Seribu sightseeing.