Been here? Rate It!
Sea World ANCOL
Sea World is one of the attraction in ANCOL theme park situated in Teluk Jakarta. During our visit in Dec 2009, we visited the cultural hand craft site, children park, 4D show and the Sea World. There are sealion, dolphines and white whale performance. The visitors queue up for their turns to watch the show and all seats are full during the show.
- Theme Park Trips
Sea World Ancol Marina
Sea World is an Aquarium which is situated next to Ocean Dream Samudra. Unique features from this aquarium that I`ve never seen before in any Aquarium I`ve been too is a touch pool. They one section with Sea Turtles and even Sharks that you can touch when they swim past. There is information boards at the tanks on how to touch them correctly. They also have tunnel here through there Main Pool. Nice place to take your family after visiting Ocean Dream Samudra.
Price to enter is 50 000IDR per person on Week Days and 60 000 IDR on weekends and if you plenty they do have discounted rates for group bookings.
This Gigantic aquarium exhibits over 5,000 types of tropical species from Indonesia’s beautiful oceans and beyond. Sea world is the biggest sea-aquarium in the Far East. Stroll through “Freshwater World” or have a journey to the bottom of the sea at “Micro World”. The “Touch Pool” allow you to feel the marine life. Movies about the under water world are regularly screened. Sea world is located in Ancol Amusement Park and open daily from 09:00 am 09:00 pm.
- School Holidays
- Family Travel
Sea World at Anchol
Sea World of Anchol is where you can find quite many marine life. My favorite spot is the Shark Aquarium. Do check out the feeding time from the reception counter. Entrance fee is quite reasonable, IDR25,000. Do come on weekdays to avoid massive crowd on weekends.
Sea World Ancol - Jakarta (THE BEST)
THE BEST SEA WORLD IN THE WORLD
I've been to few different sea world in the world - Singapore, Dalian, Gold Coast, Jakarta
but I always said Sea World Ancol is the best of all
1. It has more variety of fish & other sea animals
2. It has a lot lot lot lot of shark, even it's relatively small size
3. U can touch the fish hmm .. sorry .. I mean small shark + feed them
4. It's cheaper ticket price compare with other sea world
5. It's clean & cool compare with other public place in Ancol & Jakarta
Rp. 10.000 (Ancol entry ticket)
Rp. 25.000 (Sea World entry ticket Weekdays)
Rp. 35.000 (Sea World entry ticket Weekend)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jakarta Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gaviota State Park Hotels
- Badulla Hotels
- Giant City State Park Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Mamallapuram Hotels