you can do at legian beach, if you need help to go there, maybe i can help you to go there, because that place so close with my place because i stay at legian too...
this is the price 2010
Regular Jump $ 99.00
Tandem Jump $ 185.00
but at this time i don't know exactly maybe more...than the price 2010...
Equipment: AJHB will provide your guests with:
• Air-conditioned transfers to and from the guest hotel or accommodations.
• Modern Bungy equipment, 100% natural rubber cords, 14mm nylon construction haul lines, all
steel locking carabineers, dual attachment waist and ankle harnesses and/or full body harnesses
• Electric Elevator rides to the top of tower
• Water touches in our 5m deep purpose built pool
• Swimming pool facilities
• Beach towels for use after water touches or swimming
• Jump Masters trained to NZ/AUS 5848 standards.
• All Bungy Jumping Crews given in English and/or Indonesian
• Certificate of bungy Jumping.
• Jumpers membership card for 20% discount at all AJ Hackett bungy sites
• Jumpers addition T-shirt with completion of Jump
I recently have been to bali, i am from austria so surfing was a big thing for me.
I contacted a surfcamp called rapturecamps, very nice guys they helped me allot with everything.
We had one week surf lessons daily after that it turned into surfguiding.
I can only recomend to learn how to surf in bali.
Equipment: As i stayed at the surfcamp i got all gear with the lessons.