Bali Transportation

by lauchloe

Most Recent Transportation in Bali

• Smart Driver and Reasonable Prices

by Xiajie Written Jun 18, 2012

I started sending a lot of drivers, many people are enthusiastic reply, but when I told my itinerary, mostly you this far, there is not one day only made ​​although some long, Cheap, and now bali car rental market are many, and Made Ana given us the reasonable price. And should be no problem, and finally do to prove to the route the day to compact. This is my line, the familiar bali can see is indeed not less. My 3 days trips in Bali was wonderfull, with more destination, appropriated. Clean car, nice drived, cool... Also I got his bussiness card.
    This article from the travel bottle - Tourism customized expert.

• Smart Driver and Reasonable Prices

by Xiajie Written Jun 18, 2012

This article from the travel bottle - Tourism customized expert.

• Water Sports

• Bali Driver rivew

by tristanc1 Written May 11, 2012

it was my pleasure to visits Bali Island . My name is Ridhuan I am living in KL Malaysia . that was my 5 visits to the Island .this Riview I wrote to thank for our Driver ( highly recomanded driver in Bali ) , his name Made pronounced Maadey I met this driver of our third time in Bali and hired him everytime we are in Bali . he's excellent driver , knowladgable , excellent english but anyway we sometime spoke in Bahasa . He's save and honest driver and got very affordable price . he drive a new car and always clean condition , well airconditioned that you are really need due to the weather in Bali .

if you are in Bali or have plan to visit the Island you just simply send him a massage at madeadayasa@yahoo.com

• bali tour

by carllo Written May 6, 2012

I have 2 times to visit Bali. a lot of car and driver services there. We have tried many drivers in Bali. I finally met with tut nick. He is very friendly and took me from morning till midnight for the same price. if you are interested try him. Contack him at email nick_depok@yahoo.com
    or see his blog: www.localbaliguide.blogspot.com

• rent car around bali

by rully Updated Sep 23, 2011

SUZUKI ESTILO (MT) booking suzuki estilo with driver or selfdrive KIA PICANTO (MT) booking kia picanto
    ONLY $40 /10 Hrs Self Drive: $36 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $24 /24 Hrs

budget car rental suzuki estilo
    The line-up of compact car by Suzuki equipped with air conditioner, standard CD stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 4 passengers.
    Not Available Self Drive: $36 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $24 /24 Hrs

budget car rental suzuki estilo
    The real city Cruiser by KIA Motor which equipped with air conditioner, standard CD stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 4 passengers.
    NEW SUZUKI SPLASH (MT) booking suzuki splash with driver or selfdrive DAIHATSU TARUNA (MT) booking daihatsu taruna
    ONLY $45 /10 Hrs Self Drive: $40 /24 Hrs

suzuki splash
    A New Mini-MPV by Suzuki which equipped with air conditioner, standard CD stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 4-5 passengers.
    Not Available Self Drive: $40 /24 Hrs

daihatsu taruna
    A compact medium SUV by Daihatsu equipped with air conditioner, standard stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 5 passengers..
    DAIHATSU XENIA (MT) booking daihatsu xenia TOYOTA AVANSA (MT) booking toyota avansa with driver or selfdrive
    Not Available Self Drive: $50 /24 Hrs

daihatsu xenia
    A medium MPV by Daihatsu equipped with single blower air conditioner, standard stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 5-7 passengers.
    Only $48 /10 Hrs Self Drive: $50 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $30 /24 Hrs

toyota avanza
    The most favorite MPV in Bali by Toyota equipped with double blower air conditioner, standard stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 7 passengers.
    NEW SUZUKI APV (MT) booking new suzuki apv with driver or selfdrive TOYOTA RUSH (AT) booking daihatsu terios with driver or selfdrive
    ONLY $50 /10 Hrs Self Drive: $55 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $30 /24 Hrs

suzuki APV
    A lastest addition of world class MPV by Suzuki equipped with double blower air conditioner, standard stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 8 passengers.
    ONLY $60 /10 Hrs Self Drive: $70 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $43 /24 Hrs

daihatsu terios
    A lastest addition of medium SUV by Daihatsu equipped with double blower air conditioner, CD stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 7 passengers.
    SUZUKI SWIFT (MT) booking suzuki swift SUZUKI SWIFT (AT) booking suzuki swift automatic
    Not Available Self Drive: $65 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $36 /24 Hrs

suzuki swift
    Latest addition of compact sedan by Suzuki equipped with air conditioner, CD Player stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 4 passengers.
    Not Available Self Drive: $65 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $38 /24 Hrs

suzuki swift
    The Automatic edition of Suzuki Swift equipped with air conditioner, CD Player stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 4 passengers.
    HONDA JAZZ RS (AT) booking honda jazz RS automatic with driver or selfdrive TOYOTA YARIS (AT) booking toyota Yaris automatic
    ONLY $62 /10 Hrs Self Drive: $73 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $45 /24 Hrs

All New Honda Jazz RS
    A new compact sedan by Honda equipped with air conditioner, CD Player stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 4-5 passengers.
    Not Available Self Drive: $73 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $42 /24 Hrs

toyota Yaris
    Latest compact sedan by Toyota equipped with air conditioner, automatic Transmittion, CD Player stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 4 passengers.
    TOYOTA INNOVA (MT) booking toyota innova with driver or selfdrive TOYOTA INNOVA (AT) booking toyota innova automatic
    ONLY $70 /10 Hrs Self Drive: $75 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $45 /24 Hrs

toyota innova
    Latest edition luxury family car by Toyota equipped with double blower air conditioner, standard stereo, & power steering and best to accommodate 8 passengers.
    Not Available Self Drive: $80 /24 Hrs
    ONLY $50 /24 Hrs

toyota innova automatic
    The Luxury V series of Toyota Innova equipped with double blowe air conditioner, CD Player, automatic Transmittion, power steering and best to accommodate 8 passengers.
    KIA PREGIO / TRAVELLO booking kia pregio / travello with driver IZUSU ELF booking Isuzu Elf with driver
    ONLY $70 /10 Hrs Self Drive: Not Available

kia pregio
    A family van by KIA Motor which equipped with double blower air conditioner, standard stereo, power steering which best to accommodate 10 passengers.
    ONLY $77 /10 Hrs Self Drive: Not Available

izusu elf
    A family van by Isuzu Motor which equipped with air conditioner in every passengers seats, standard stereo, power steering which best to accommodate 12 passengers.
    TOYOTA ALPHARD booking toyota alphard with driver TOYOTA CAMRY booking toyota camry with driver

toyota alphard
    A luxury premium family van by Toyota Motor which equipped with double blower air conditioner, CD stereo, power steering which best to accommodate 6-7 passengers.
    Not Available

toyota camryA luxury premium sedan by Toyota Motor which equipped with double blower air conditioner, CD stereo, power steering which best to accommodate 6-7 passengers.
    24 or 28 Seats BUS Charter bus 24-28 Seaters 40 Seats BUS Charter bus 40 Seaters

28 Seats Bus
    The Bus are fully equipt with Air conditioner and seats cover. It Include English guide tours. It best to accomodated 24 - 28 Persons.
    ONLY $225 /10 Hrs Self Drive: Not Available

40 Seats Bus
    The Bus are fully equipt with Air conditioner and seats cover. It Include English guide tours. It best to accomodated 40 Persons.

• Spa and Resort
    • Adventure Travel

• Bali Tour Services Suporting Bali Clean and Green

by bdtbali Written Jun 22, 2011

Quite amazing things to get to know and experience more about places of interest mainly cultural attraction and natural beauty in Bali. Kuta for instance commonly well known as tourist area and business center is actually dealing with a n ot so friendly effects of uncontrolled development of a great number of tourist accommodations varying in types, inspire of that, it actually became necessities to give choices among travelers who come to Bali.

Other side effects contribute a frequent flooding down the road out of we found less and less green area in this island every year . Even the ever increasing population growth compared to 5600 km square large generates incredible traffic and overflows of rubbish particularly in the capital city and such major tourist area as Kuta that can slow things up a bit.

We, as Balinese societies and our government have been making an effort to overcome the problem to take Bali away from serious damages that may be caused in the next future. For the reason of that, we keep planting a large number of shady and easily water absorbing plantation to recover, preserve, and keep Bali green that has become a program to carry out called “Bali Clean and Green”. The program we are running is based on Balinese philosophy of living called “Tri Hita Karana”, this guide us to respect God Almighty, respect our mother nature including plants and animal, and respect to each other as humankind. It is a must for tourism industries to hand in hand with our societies in succeeding this program to preserve and keep Bali green.

Bali Driver Tour services representation Balinese societies hope that all the tourists who come to Bali in the future can have a very good time to enjoy a wide options of attraction and pristine beauty of Bali. Eventually the travelers will be more interested in understanding more Bali’s culture and tradition passed on by our ancestor and participating to support us to succeed our “Bali Clean and Green” program. We highly appreciate any participation to make you feel at home by choosing Bali your holiday destination.

• Rafting
    • Business Travel
    • Adventure Travel

• good driver in sanur

by poko14 Updated Apr 4, 2011

just want to highly recommend a very good driver. His name is Wayan Ariana . He is based in Denpasar but he can take you anywehere in Bali.He has huge knowledge about Bali and is more than happy to share it with you. His english is very good as well which make things much easier.His driving was very good and safe. We had set up our itineraries beforehand but it was not any problem to change them and Wayan was always open to new suggestions. We travelled with Wayan to Ubud, Tirta empul,Gunung Kawi, Pura Kehen,Semarapura,Sidemen,Tirta Gangga,Pura Masceti,Batur,Danau Bratan, Buyan, Tambligan,Tanah Lot, Ulu Watu.He showed us some places which was not mention in any guidebooks. He his driving very comfortable Daithatsu.
    His price for full day was IDR 400 000. You can easily contact him by e-mail wayan_baliage@yahoo.com or call him on his mobile
    +6281 999 613 110. You can also find extra information on his blog http://www.experiencebalidriver.blogspot.com.
    We are sure that if you choose Wayan you will be very happy with his service.

• Photography

• Serious Driver & Guide in Bali

by songboy Written Jul 30, 2010

Marlon Bali

A few days ago I had just came from Bali and explored the island of Bali with a good driver, responsible, serious, honest and able to lead us to good places to visit.The name of the driver is Kadek, He was born in Bali and the Balinese Hindu religion.We feel very satisfied as long as we were in Bali, We will go to Bali again if I have a time off and will be ask Kadek to drive us back to Bali tour.Thank you very much Kadek, you are the best driver in Bali.
    Sometimes We have a hard time choosing because the price per one car is very expensive, Kadek here to give good service and price that have standard price used in Bali,

Price for full day tour for 10 hours 40 dollars ( Rp 400,000 ) it was already includes gasoline, drivers who speak English, Ac in the car, parking fees at each destination would you visit.
    Prices for half-day tour for 5 hours worth 20 dollars ( Rp 200,000 ) it was already includes gasoline, drivers who speak English, Ac in the car, parking fees at each destination would you visit.

• Horse Riding
    • Diving and Snorkeling

• lauchloe's Profile Photo

Getting a tour guide

by lauchloe Written Jul 16, 2010

Like many have suggested, we planned to get a tour guide on our 2nd day in Bali. However, from the airport, it would cost RP250K just to get us to our hotel in Ubud, which is about 90 mins away. In the end, we changed our plan. We booked a tour guide from the airport (given the limited time and choices) at RP320K, which was a much better deal. So, he showed us around, brought us shopping, Tanah Lot, Bebek Bengil, and we finally called it a day and checked in at 9pm++. Ok, the TRICK? They didn't tell us the petrol was not included in the price upon hiring the car (Mostly Toyota Unser/ Avanza). We forked out another 80K for petrol. We knew the driver in fact only pocketed a small portion of the rental, so we tipped him at the end of the trip. He gave us some information about Bali along the way, but he didn't advise us very well on the route and we spent quite some time getting from one place to another. For example, we were in Ubud, then he said it was ok to see the sunset in Tanah Lot, then we went back to Ubud again for Bebek Bengil dinner. I found out the great distance on the map the 2nd day. Coz' we didn't plan to go out upon our arrival and thus had not actually studied our map and researched information. It's a small matter but could have been avoided. Coz' on the 3rd day, we got another tour guide and made our way towards Tanah Lot and some other attractions again. So, my advice, learn a bit about the places and distance before reaching, so you can save more time on travelling from one place to another. Yes, they can cover up to 8 hours, but the journey on the car can be tiring.

• Beaches

• One of the Best Driver in Bali

by ChrisCMaly Updated Jun 3, 2010

Kadek – One of the Best Driver I had met in Bali..I had being to Bali a few times and I really appreciate a lot on the help of Mr Kadek. As a visitor to other country , normally we will afraid of the local people will overcharges us on food, souvenir, spa and etc and this is what normally happen. As my budget for a trip is quite budgeted, hence normally I will try to use my little money to have big fun. Not only Mr Kadek charges on the transportation is reasonable, but he also take up another move to help customer to bargain with their local seller on food , souvenir and spa without any extra charges..for an example, I think most of the travelers to Bali will love to have the food at Jimbaran Bay while enjoying the sunset…so do I, the best part that He help me up is , I get a local Balinese price for the food I ordered beside the beach.. it is more than 50% discount off from the list price from the restaurant. When I bring this story back to Malaysia, lots of my friend say : OMG, I shall hired your driver when last time we go Bali.Hence, if you are going to Bali, you can consider hiring same driver as me in order for you to enjoy a better trip. Btw, he love to keep different brand of cigarette, hence if you are going with him, please bring him a pack of cigarette from your country, he will be really delight on it.

ChrisC

• Water Sports
    • Rafting

• A great Driver in Bali

by mortoncaleb Updated May 26, 2010

ABADI......BALI TOUR DRIVER

We recently returned from Bali & I wanted to share the amazing experience we had with our Bali driver in Bali. His name is Mr Nyoman . He has incredible knowledge of the history, culture and life of Bali and Indonesia and loves to share with his clients. On top of that, He has one of the most warm, welcoming personalities and greatest sense of humor you will find. Top of the line service-Highly recommended!

• Bali Driver and Guide - Good Ones!

by pujaz Updated Nov 19, 2009

My wife and I have just returned from a one week trip to Bali. Using you book we stayed at the Dhyana Pura Beach Resort in Seminyak . It was a delightful place - better than we expected.

To see the island, we searched the web and contacted a tour operator, checked with a reference in Perth, WA who strongly advised us to use him which we did. We took a two day package, made up of two one day trips, plus airport pick up and drop off. The itineraries were well chosen, the driver/guide was most informative and his English was very good. You might consider recommending this service. Their website is www.bali-agung-tours.com and the e-mail address is agung@bali-agung-tours.com Phone +6281338667808. They are located in Denpasar.

Best Regard,
    William Butcher
    wsbutcher@verizon.net

• Himynameis's Profile Photo

Avoid the traffic jam in Bali

by Himynameis Updated Jun 10, 2009

Nowadays Bali is a little bit busy, cars and motor quantity is raising everyday. So, it will be a little bit hard to traveling in Bali by big cars such Bus. There is one thing that you have to try if you to travel in Bali faster and without traffic jam:

1. Rent a car, there so many car rental place in Bali in some payment rates, most of them has almost same price, so don't worry about the price.

2. Motor rental, if you are traveling just with you couple you can rent a bike to save your money.

I hope this tips will work for you. and if you need a car or bike to rent and don't know where to go, please contact me, or visit my website.
    Thanks,

• KChiong's Profile Photo

Dewa brothers

by KChiong Updated Feb 14, 2009

Most of the tour guides charge about the same price for a day trip around Bali with slight variations in pricing. I engaged Dewamacro (dewa marco@hotmail.com) (+628123918718) for one day and his cousin Dewa Pablo (dewa_suwat@hotmail.com) (+6281338758909) for another half day

The rates they charge are reasonable and i think it's worth it because the service rendered, knowledge, command of English are more than satisfactory. We hit it off quite well (with Marco) and i don't regard him as a guide/driver but as a friend. He gave a lot of insights and advice on Bali.

• Great guide-driver in Bali

by triic Written Nov 7, 2008

Hi guys .

I just come back from Bali and i wanted to give you some informations about a guide who drives himself his car ( he get his own car which has air conditioned). I met him during my holidays in Bali and he was really helpful. He adviced us about where to stay in Bali, helped us to find hotels to stay and he also shared with us his love for his island. He drove us to beautiful places, where there are not many tourists, he explains us the lifestyle of bali, he bring us to small indonesian restaurants (warung). He is a really open minded person, nice, friendly, always on time and trying to understand what we wished and also trying to always make us satisfied. And besides he is not expensive. I speak about him because it is a way to thank him for his kindness. I really do not regret to have taken him as a guide-driver. Contact AGUS if you are planning to visit Bali.

And enjoy your holidays in Bali

Instant Answers: Bali

Comments

Bali Transportation

Reviews and photos of Bali transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bali sightseeing.