Puncak Restaurants

• cokes's Profile Photo

Rindu Alam II: Indonesian Cuesine

by cokes Updated Aug 27, 2006

Satays Hmmmm

This is one very nice restaurant with a really great view. The food here is typical indonesia dishes so if you up for Nasi Goreng , Ayum Satays , Ayum Bakar Hmmm hehehe I getting hungry already. The staff is quiet nice as well. I would say if you going to be in Puncak be sure stop over here.

• knerten's Profile Photo

Rindu Alam: Excellent

by knerten Written Aug 10, 2005
    The lamb sate at the Rindu Alam

We were on our way from Jakarta to Bandung, when we stopped here, sort of halfway. It was night and raining, so we did not see much of the beautiful scenery. The food was good though. Since Puncak is located on a mountain pass, the temperature is nice...oddly enough my Indonesian travel companions did not want to sit outside, because it was too cold...probably not more than 25 degrees. To me, a European, that's just the right temperature to enjoy my meal outdoors.

Favorite Dish: We ordered tons of stuff... I had the lamb sate, or was it goat? Can't remember. In any case, delicious!

Instant Answers: Puncak

Comments

Puncak Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Puncak restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Puncak sightseeing.