Sukabumi Favorites

Pelabuhan Ratu (c) ukirsari
    by ukirsari
  • White flower in front of Lido Lakes (c) ukirsari
    White flower in front of Lido Lakes (c)...
    by ukirsari

Best Rated Favorites in Sukabumi

• ukirsari's Profile Photo

Jakarta - Sukabumi by Lido, it's a scenic route

by ukirsari Updated Mar 11, 2004
    White flower in front of Lido Lakes (c) ukirsari

Favorite thing: It's a nice trip for a getaway of hectic-busy-skyscrapers Jakarta. Especially if we go on the right time; whenever not so many people go to the same direction. It means we can enjoy lush-greenery Sukabumi along the way.

Fondest memory: My trip with friends along the way Jakarta - Sukabumi to visit Lido, Pelabuhan Ratu or go rafting to Citarik, always nice. I enjoy looking out window for a scenic route. Then with one of my good buddies; Kodjang, it's a bit different. Beside Jalan Raya Lido bit traffic that day, we have to keep an eye for the petrol by indicator plus speedometer since we're participants for Honda Echo Challenge.

• ukirsari's Profile Photo

Shoreline, wild waves rafting or canoeing

by ukirsari Written Mar 11, 2004
    Pelabuhan Ratu (c) ukirsari

Favorite thing: I prefer all of these; go rafting to Citarik, chill-out in Pelabuhan Ratu Beach, also go canoeing to lake Lido. Truely cool :)

Fondest memory: The weather is nice, cooler than Jakarta. And I think less of pollution, that's sounds great :) At we can choose anything we want; to the edge of the beach, rafting or relaxing at the lake. Or all of them!!!

Instant Answers: Sukabumi

Comments

Sukabumi Favorites

Reviews and photos of Sukabumi favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sukabumi sightseeing.