Related Chiba-ken Favorites Tips

Most Viewed Favorites in Chiba-ken

Sneak Preview

by vigi Updated Jun 24, 2003

Fondest memory: This is my first view of Japan from my plane window when landing Narita International Airport! I am so excited, my first trip to Japan.

From far, I can see very houses & farm lands are neatly arranged... very Japanese!

Second thing on my mind was I wanted to get off the plane as soon as possible, my friend was waiting for me!!!

Pachino

by vigi Updated Jul 3, 2003

Fondest memory: Pachino everywhere. This is the first Pachino I saw in Japan, next to JR Itchikawan Station. I went in to take pictures, all staff looked at me like monsters, however, not even one customer paid any attention on me, everybody just looked at their "money making" baby. I do not understand....

Then I came aross with many bigger and better decorated Pachino in Tokyo city, so, this suburb one is out!

River View

by vigi Updated Jun 27, 2003

Fondest memory: Well, actually, I don't know wheather this is a river or sea. This is the view outside Keisei Konodai Station, my first view of Japan after I stepped out the train from Narita Airport.

Very peaceful, windy and comfortable!!!

The tent here is "home" of a 'homeless' people. Is it important / neccessary to have a 'stable' home? Living and working your life everyday in routine? Well... I think, it's not important where you are, how expensive the house you live, but who you are with. What do you think?

Beautiful Sunset

by vigi Written Jun 27, 2003

Fondest memory: Beautiful things always a flash. Look at it, then keep inside your brain, take out and aftertaste it during freetime. You will find your memories keep changing, like white clouds in the sky. Reality, imagination, dream live, hope, past and future...... colourful? Or only black and white?

Jungle

by vigi Updated Jul 14, 2003

Fondest memory: I stayed next to a forest. There are lotsa big black birds "singing" from dust till dawn, they are of the size of young chicken! I could not fell at sleep for the first 2 days. So, I woke up early to have a morning walk in this forest, and tried to spot the noisy dudes!

This is where I lived

by vigi Updated Jun 25, 2003

Favorite thing: OK. This is where I stayed for the 2 weeks. I alight in this bus station and took a 2 mins walk back home (my friend's home) everyday. Lucky enough there's Kanji so that I can read, this made my life more easy!

Private House

by vigi Written Jul 14, 2003

Favorite thing: I could not sleep and woke up early in the monring, took a walked around nearby streets. There I saw a very nice traditional house inside a big tidy garden. I thought this is a shrine, but I was wrong. This is actually a private residential house!

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

Tokyo Disneyland

by machomikemd Written Nov 16, 2013

Favorite thing: on a whole day tour. the entrance to tokyo disney are the ff:

Tokyo Disney Tickets
    1 Day Passport:
    You can enter Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disneysea all day long with this ticket, but not both. Includes use of all the attractions:

Adult (18+) ¥5,800
    Junior (12-17) ¥5,000
    Child (4-11) ¥3,900
    Senior (60+) ¥5,100
    After 6 Passport:
    You can use this ticket from 6:00 PM on weekdays. It is sold from 5:00 PM for ¥3100 (all ages).

Starlight Passport:
    You can use this ticket in one of the two parks from 3:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays.

Adult (18+) ¥4,700
    Junior (12-17) ¥4,100
    Child (4-11) ¥3,200 Multi Day Passport:
    You can enter one park on the first day, the other park on the second day, and then you may move between the two parks (called "park-hopping") on subsequent days. If you find that you need to upgrade your ticket, you can do so simply by paying the difference; this may be done at the Welcome Center, the park ticket windows, or the hotels. These are perhaps the most economical value possible, as the price per day actually decreases with each day.

Get around Tokyo Disneyland:

The four-station Disney Resort Line monorail connects Maihama Station to Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disneysea and Tokyo Bay NK Hall plus the resort hotels. The fare is ¥200/100 for adults/children and the Passnet stored value card can be used. Note that, if going to Disneyland, it's probably easier and faster to just walk from the station since the Monorail station is still a 5 minute walk from the entrance to tokyo disney!

Address: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu-shi, Chiba-ken

Directions: JR Keiyo Line / Musashino Line Maihama Sta

Phone: 045-683-3333

Website: http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/

• Hiking and Walking
    • Theme Park Trips

Vigi Beauty Salon

by vigi Written Jun 25, 2003

Fondest memory: Hey guys, see what I found? I got a beauty salon in Japan! Next time when you go Itchikawa, pay me a visit, VT VIP 50% off! (^0^)

Mini Farm Land

by vigi Written Jul 14, 2003

Favorite thing: There are many nice private apartments in Chiba. Some can even acoomodate a mini farm land to grow their own vegetables!

Pet Funeral

by vigi Written Jul 14, 2003

Fondest memory: I think... this is interesting as I never see this in country. Funeral service for your pets. They even provide grave yards for your pets.

Chiba-ken Hotels

See nearby hotels
Chiba Hotels
57 Reviews - 120 Photos

Instant Answers: Chiba-ken

Comments

Chiba-ken Favorites

Reviews and photos of Chiba-ken favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chiba-ken sightseeing.
Map of Chiba-ken