• Tokyo Disneyland

on a whole day tour. the entrance to tokyo disney are the ff:Tokyo Disney Tickets1 Day Passport:You can enter Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disneysea all day long with this ticket, but not both. Includes use of all the attractions:Adult (18+) ¥5,800 Junior (12-17) ¥5,000 Child (4-11) ¥3,900 Senior (60+) ¥5,100 After 6 Passport:You can use this ticket...

• Pet Funeral

I think... this is interesting as I never see this in country. Funeral service for your pets. They even provide grave yards for your pets.

• Jungle

I stayed next to a forest. There are lotsa big black birds "singing" from dust till dawn, they are of the size of young chicken! I could not fell at sleep for the first 2 days. So, I woke up early to have a morning walk in this forest, and tried to spot the noisy dudes!

• Mini Farm Land

There are many nice private apartments in Chiba. Some can even acoomodate a mini farm land to grow their own vegetables!

• Private House

I could not sleep and woke up early in the monring, took a walked around nearby streets. There I saw a very nice traditional house inside a big tidy garden. I thought this is a shrine, but I was wrong. This is actually a private residential house!

• Pachino

Pachino everywhere. This is the first Pachino I saw in Japan, next to JR Itchikawan Station. I went in to take pictures, all staff looked at me like monsters, however, not even one customer paid any attention on me, everybody just looked at their "money making" baby. I do not understand....Then I came aross with many bigger and better decorated...

• Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful things always a flash. Look at it, then keep inside your brain, take out and aftertaste it during freetime. You will find your memories keep changing, like white clouds in the sky. Reality, imagination, dream live, hope, past and future...... colourful? Or only black and white?

• River View

Well, actually, I don't know wheather this is a river or sea. This is the view outside Keisei Konodai Station, my first view of Japan after I stepped out the train from Narita Airport.Very peaceful, windy and comfortable!!!The tent here is "home" of a 'homeless' people. Is it important / neccessary to have a 'stable' home? Living and working your...

• This is where I lived

OK. This is where I stayed for the 2 weeks. I alight in this bus station and took a 2 mins walk back home (my friend's home) everyday. Lucky enough there's Kanji so that I can read, this made my life more easy!

• Vigi Beauty Salon

Hey guys, see what I found? I got a beauty salon in Japan! Next time when you go Itchikawa, pay me a visit, VT VIP 50% off! (^0^)

• Sneak Preview

This is my first view of Japan from my plane window when landing Narita International Airport! I am so excited, my first trip to Japan. From far, I can see very houses & farm lands are neatly arranged... very Japanese!Second thing on my mind was I wanted to get off the plane as soon as possible, my friend was waiting for me!!!

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Chiba-ken? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Chiba-ken Hotels

• Richmond Hotel Narita

970 Hanazakicho, Narita, Chiba Prefecture, 286-0033, Japan

Good for: Business

• Tokyo Disneyland Hotel

2-18 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, 279-8505, Japan

Good for: Business

• Hotel New Otani Makuhari

New Otani Makuhari Hotel Chiba is an International resort hotel located in Makuhari, Chiba. It is...

• Hotel Sunosaki Kazenosho

198-1 Sunosaki, Tateyama, Chiba Prefecture, 294-0316, Japan

• Inubosaki Kanko Hotel

10293 Inubosaki, Choshi, Chiba Prefecture, 288-0012, Japan

• Hotel Social Anegasaki

667 Anesaki, Ichihara, Chiba Prefecture, 299-0111, Japan

Good for: Couples

• Ryugujo Hotel Mikazuki

This is one of several vast resorts in Chiba Prefecture, recently opened in mid-2002. You may stay...

• Toyoko Inn Tsudanuma

1 Hotel
Minato Hotels
8 Hotels

Instant Answers: Chiba-ken

Comments

Chiba-ken Favorites

Reviews and photos of Chiba-ken favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chiba-ken sightseeing.
Map of Chiba-ken