Urayasu Local Customs

Most Recent Local Customs in Urayasu

Disney Ref Magnets

mickey and minnie

again another collectors item that i collect upon my travels. So it is another cool collection from tokyo disneyland hehehehe as I'm also a ref magnet collector too. Refrigerator Magnets are nice stuffs for a souvenir, I have been an avid collector of refrigerator magnets since i've started travelling and has tons of the stuff at my refrigerator that some are just stored to my cabinet due to lack of space hehehe. here in Tokyo, i must buy one and the choices are endless and the prices start from 400 yen for a simple plastic ref magnet and 700 yen for the porcelain heavy ref magnet and this Mickey and Minnie mouse tokyo disney pair refrigerator magnet that I chose to buy is 1,000 yen.

Disney Shot Glasses

mickey

a favorite collector item of mine while travelling in places around the world. i'm an avid shot glass collector besides being an equal avid refrigerator magnet collector. I have lots of shot glass collection in my study table and buying a tokyo disneland shot glass is a must to bolster my collection since I forgot to buy a shot glass the last time I was here in 1985. shot glasses here in tokyo disney comes in different designs and kinds of glasses like the frosted glass, tempered glass, regular glass, etc. and the prices starts at 400 yen for a simple frosted shot glass and goes up to 1,000 yen for a larger tempered glass shot glass

Disney T-Shirts

the shirt.

I have to get a new disneyland tokyo mickey mouse t-shirt as the last one i had when I was here in tokyo disney was way back in 1985 or 24 years ago. Disney T-shirts are available in different colors and motifs and depending on the style hence the prices differ to so I bought a Classic mickey mouse pose plain t-shirt which retails for 1,600 yen. other colored shirts retail for 1,800 yen and the collared shirts go for about 2,400 yen each. A nice piece of memorabilia from tokyo disneyland.

Disney Lunch Box

by machomikemd Written Nov 27, 2009

the do it yourself lunchbox

a new kind of souvenir, a do it yourself assemby plastic lunch box witha tokyo disney halloween motif. very interesting and I got it from eating at tomorrowland terrace wherein when you order a meal with drinks, you can have a gift like this lunch box or a small porcelain coffee glass when you add 500 yen to your meal. I got this as extra so that I can give it as a souvenir to one of my little nieces of the tokyo disneyland so again this is an unusual souvenir here. they have different souvenir add ons for meals here and they say that during the christmas season, the souvenir items will be plastic juice mugs and ice cream cups. Every season has it's own unique souvenir item add ons here in tokyo disney.

Instant Answers: Urayasu

Comments

Urayasu Local Customs

Reviews and photos of Urayasu local customs posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Urayasu sightseeing.