Ehime being relatively rural, it's easy to get in the car and go up into the mountains to get away from the city. Getting into the countryside was one of the things I really enjoyed about my time in Ehime.
This island in the Seto inland sea is a good day trip from Hiroshima or Ehime prefectures.
There's an art museum, Shinto shrine and also a treasure museum located in the same area of town.
You can either get a bus or drive across the bridges, and there are ferries to the island too.
This is Cape Sada, which is...
This is Cape Sada, which is very narrow and long cape in Shikoku island. Light house is very famous. But pay attension to the old ladies at the entrance of path to the light house. They looked very kind. But after we were obliged to buy dried tentacles, because they wew too kind for us to refuse.
This is sea road between...
This is sea road between Shikoku island and main land.U can drive across the Seto inner sea through some big bridges and islands.
This is a ryokan hotel, which retains elements of traditional Japanese accommodation, such as...more
The Imabari Kokusai Hotel is celebrating its 10th Anniversay this year (2006) and deserves the...more
6-10 Tsurushimacho, Uwajima, Ehime Prefecture, 798-0033, Japan
Good for: Families
Top Ehime-ken Hotels
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Hingurakgoda Part Three Hotels
- Pulau Harimau Hotels
- Godean Hotels
- Abano Terme
- Hot Springs
- Metulla Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Santa Barbara Off The Beaten Path
- Albuquerque Off The Beaten Path
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Mersing Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Tehachapi Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Canberra Off The Beaten Path
- The Bahamas Off The Beaten Path