2 more images
Mt. Tenpeizan is a lower mountain ( 258m high) located near Futsukaichi Onsen.
The mountain is a popular hiking course and from the top of the mountain, you can see not only the view of Futsukaichi but also even as far as the outskirts of Fukuoka city.
[Back to Fukuoka-ken]
A 50 minute walk from JR Futsukaichi Station to top
3 more images
Kyusyu National Museum
Kyushu National Museum opened in 2005 in Dazaifu next to Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine.
A striking wood and glass building in the hills, it hosts important collections of Japanese artifacts related to the history of Kyusyu.
It is the most recent of the national museums of Japan.
[Overview of Fukuoka-ken]
- Opening hour: 9h30 to 17h00 closed on Monday
- A 10-minute walk from Nishitetsu Dazaifu Station
I really relaxed to stay in this hotel. This hotel is typically authentic one. Westren style hotel...more
Upon recommendation from fellow VT'er Masa (gogonicetrip), I booked a room here. I found the rooms...more
900 Higashikushiharamachi, Kurume, Fukuoka Prefecture, 830-0003, Japan
Good for: Couples
Top Fukuoka-ken Hotels
- Kurume Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 18 Photos
- Kitakyushu Hotels
- 101 Reviews - 195 Photos
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Sun Lakes State Park Hotels
- Curubandé Hotels
- Aspen Hotels
- Harrogate Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Banff Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path
- Busan Off The Beaten Path