Hokkaido Restaurants

• just me in front of the Abashiri Central Hotel
    just me in front of the Abashiri Central...
  • Restaurants
    me again in front of Hotel Kurobe

Most Recent Restaurants in Hokkaido

Hotel Kurobe: Steak

by santeria01 Written Feb 7, 2010
    me again in front of Hotel Kurobe

So our host still is anxious about our food preference, so he brought us to another Hotel for our dinner for our second night in Hokkaido. He ordered steak for everyone! :-) I'm not a steak fan actually, but I just loved the steak served to us that time. :-) Also, they served us this dried puffed rice or something, which I didn't eat. I don't think it jives well with the steak. Overall, it was good. Am so stuffed!

Abashiri Central Hotel: Buffet Lunch at Abashiri

by santeria01 Written Feb 7, 2010
    just me in front of the Abashiri Central Hotel

We arrived a little early for the Abashiri Ferry ride, so our host took us to a nearby hotel for a quick lunch. We went to Abashiri Central Hotel and we had a buffet lunch there. Everything is good of course. I had lots of ebi (shrimp) tempura. :-)

Festa Garden, Zusco Mall, Hokkaido: Nice Buffet Lunch

by santeria01 Written Jan 31, 2010

Its a big buffet restaurant in Zusco Mall (hope I got the name of the mall right). The italian pasta is not tasty, but the japanese food, especially the ramen, was fantastic :-) I got a ramen fix from then on.

For a buffet, the price is also good.

Favorite Dish: Ramen!

• Forest Kitchen Kawai: Great beef in Shikaoi, Hokkaido!

by sapporofrench Updated Jan 3, 2010
    The Forest Kitchen Kawai in Summer

I had the chance to have lunch at the Forest Kitchen Kawai last month while driving around Tokachi. It's a local place, so nothing fancy, but definitely great food!! The beef was great (similar to the famous kobe beef) but much cheaper. The owner (and cook) was really nice even though he doesn't speak much english.

Favorite Dish: The Sirloin Cut was great!!!

Instant Answers: Hokkaido

Comments

Hokkaido Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Hokkaido restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hokkaido sightseeing.