Kamakura Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Kamakura

• bennieofzo's Profile Photo

take a train

by bennieofzo Updated Oct 24, 2002

Kamakura is easy to reach from different directions and depending on what area you'd like to visit you can choose from various stations. The bets way to get your info is visit the website of the Japan Railways: www.japanrail.com

When you've arrived, Kamakura's interesting spots are quite easy to walk to.

• hotshot0428's Profile Photo

Trains going to Kamakura????

by hotshot0428 Written Oct 17, 2002

From my hotel, when I go out, I learned from my experience that I will not get lost again. I alway go to Yokohama Station at the Tourist Information Center and get important detail to reach for my destination.

From Yokohama Station it will take 30 minutes to arrived in Kamakura Station. ( I can not remember what is the name of the trains ).

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Yokosuka Line.

by Sharrie Updated Sep 16, 2002

From Tokyo, take the Yokosuka line train to Kamakura. The journey takes about an hour & cost about 1000 Yen.

NEW TOKYO INTERNATIONAL NARITA AIRPORT: Click Here
    JAPAN SHINKANSEN MAP: Click Here
    TABLE OF FARES ON SHINKANSEN FROM TOKYO STATION: Click Here

I took the train on my own. It was easy to get here but not as easy to get around unless one speak Japanese. Try to follow the crowd, that's one way to get to tourist attraction :)

Instant Answers: Kamakura

Comments

Kamakura Transportation

Reviews and photos of Kamakura transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kamakura sightseeing.