Been here? Rate It!
This is a very good temple to visit as it is has an interesting structure based upon the original Imperial Palace and excellent gardens.
- Arts and Culture
- Historical Travel
KYOTO: Heian shrine
This Shrine was built in 1895 to celebrate the 1100 ´s birthday of the capital (Kyoto). It is a great place to get acquainted with the local customs of Japanese religion (Shinto).
You have to visit the temples...
You have to visit the temples ...but just one problem , if you want to visit all of them , you should stay about one month !
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
Kyoto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Redwood City Hotels
- Hilton Head Plantation Hotels
- Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Bexley Hotels