Been here? Rate It!
This is a very good temple to visit as it is has an interesting structure based upon the original Imperial Palace and excellent gardens.
- Arts and Culture
- Historical Travel
KYOTO: Heian shrine
This Shrine was built in 1895 to celebrate the 1100 ´s birthday of the capital (Kyoto). It is a great place to get acquainted with the local customs of Japanese religion (Shinto).
You have to visit the temples...
You have to visit the temples ...but just one problem , if you want to visit all of them , you should stay about one month !
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Redwood City Hotels
- Hilton Head Plantation Hotels
- Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Bexley Hotels