Been here? Rate It!
Kyoto Botanical Garden
Although it is rarely on the itinerary for most foreign travellers, the Kyoto Botanical Garden makes quite a nice stroll. It covers a large area, and there are both plum and cherry tree groves, so it is not a bad place for blossom viewing.
The greenhouse within the grounds is also very large, containing a wide variety of exotic plants. It's definitely worth a visit for those who will be spending an extended period of time in the area or those who live in the area.
The entrance fee is 200 yen. To enter the greenhouse, it costs an additional 200 yen.
- Women's Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Kyoto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gettysburg Hotels
- Hanoi Hotels
- Binjai Hotels
- Villaricos Hotels
- Washington D.C.