Know about this?
one of the safest country in the world but..
Bicycles can hit you because they never ring...and your credit card do not work in Kyoto (Mcdonalds included), only the national credit cards work so get your enough amount of cash before your visit and nobody can speak english. a small dictionary could be helpful.
Just to Take Note - Credit Cards
This is not really a warning or danger. However, is good to take note that when shopping in Japan, cold hard Yen is more well accepted than your plastic. So, as far as possible, to have hassle-free shopping, use cold hard Yen.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Kyoto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Banff Hotels
- Port Dickson
- Grand Canyon Hotels
- South Korea
- Belvedere Island Hotels
- Bangor Hotels
- Bad neighborhoods
- Johannesburg Warnings and Dangers
- Pulau Langkawi Warnings and Dangers
- Province of Palawan Warnings and Dangers
- Panamá City Warnings and Dangers
- Buenos Aires Warnings and Dangers
- Philippines Warnings and Dangers
- Sevilla Warnings and Dangers
- Turkey Warnings and Dangers
- Santo Domingo Warnings and Dangers
- Rochester Warnings and Dangers