Sendai Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Sendai

• Club Cheers: Clubs in Sendai

by matsumotokazuto Written Mar 30, 2014
    Birthday parties

Cover charges in Japan are ridiculous! This club doesn't make you pay cover and is a really cheap place to drink. The place doubles as an English school during the day and becomes a club during the night. The owners are really cool and have tons of information regarding tourism and things to do while travelling around Sendai!

Dress Code: Any type of clothing is deemed acceptable!

• Study Abroad
    • Work Abroad
    • School Holidays

• nightlight_princess's Profile Photo

King Crab Restaurant: King Crabs Galore!

by nightlight_princess Written Jul 8, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS! What could be better than King Crabs??? I mean, they're pratically bigger than my arm! I'm just kidding. The King Crab's really GOOD! You guys should really dig your teeth into those yummy things! They are definitely yummy that's why they're also definitely EXPENSIVE. One piece of King Crab costs around 10,000 yen! And if you don't know how much that is then just find your converter! Hahaha. It's approxiately around 6-7,00 pesos. I know it's quite expensive , BUT after eating that you know it's all worth it! It's super yummy and super kaduper will fill your tummies as fast as lightning!

A MUST EAT!!!

Dress Code: Wear anything for crying out loud! Its Japan! Anyone there wears anything! Just as long as you're not naked or something.

• Luxury Travel

• Teledude's Profile Photo

Bar Isn't It?: Dancing

by Teledude Written Sep 15, 2003

I guess this place is a chain of similiar dance spots around Japan. Well we didn't know that and really wouldn't have cared anyway. The night started off with nobody dancing but us gaijin, the music was just OK but from where we came from with no dance clubs this was culture! Ok, .given I'm not a big dancer, I could take it or leave it but we were in the big city and we were going to play! So more people started dancing and the place just snowballed into a loud trance beat sweat-fest. A bit too much for my old bones but we finally dragged the last of our party out of there about 2-something.

Dress Code: None that I could see. The usual bizarre Japanese fashions and us gaijin slobs. Om we're not that bad but it's fashion and I just don't care enough to bother. Besides, everything I wore was absolutely soaked through anyway.

• Music

• Karaoke: Karaoke

by htbthomas Written Aug 25, 2002

There are karaoke places all over the downtown area, as well as any major shopping area. Ji Yu Kan is one such place. A group of people usually go together and pay for a few hours of time (around 3000 yen per person). Ji Yu Kan offers an all you can drink bar (non-alcoholic and alcoholic), and dance machines in the rooms. Most karaoke places DO have many English-language songs in the books!

Dress Code: Casual

Instant Answers: Sendai

Comments

Sendai Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Sendai nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sendai sightseeing.