Nagano Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Nagano

• dagusan's Profile Photo

Bluebird: Darts, Pool & Pints

by dagusan Written Jul 10, 2005

The best place to play darts and drink in Nagano. Fair-priced drinks, and good atmosphere with a wall of windows overlooking the street below (from 2bd floor). Looks like a typical urban Western pool/dart bar.
    Hip Hop nights get packed and the occasional Tattoo Festival is also held here. The little house dog Gina can often be found running around so watch where you step!

Dress Code: Wear clothes.

• dagusan's Profile Photo

Liberty: Bars, Pubs, Clubs

by dagusan Written Jul 10, 2005

THE Gaijin hangout in Nagano. It moved to a new location just as I was leaving so don't trust that pre-2004 Lonely Planet your friend's sister lent you.
    The "Master" (Proprietor) Shigeru (Shiggy) cooks a wicked burger - which are usually sold out by 8pm.
    A good place to ask people for Nagano tips or if you're geeling homesick. Not the best place to "experience Japan".

Dress Code: Wear clothes.

• kiwigal_1's Profile Photo

NAGANO CLUB JUNK BOX

by kiwigal_1 Updated Feb 19, 2003

Map of central Nagano

It has taken me exactly 7 months living in this city to find out about this place!! I love to dance and went to check it out. Unfortunately for me the music is trance which I don't particularly like... oh well. There is a cover charge of around 2000-3000 yen. You get one free drink ticket with that.

Dress Code: Anything goes.

• kiwigal_1's Profile Photo

ZENKOJI AT NIGHT

by kiwigal_1 Updated Feb 19, 2003

My English class at Zenkoji

Not the kind of nightlife recommendation I guess most of you are looking for but here is one of my favourite things to do in Nagano in the evening...
    Take a walk through Zenkoji Temple. Here I am with my students one spring evening... the tree behind us is a Cherry Tree in full bloom.

Instant Answers: Nagano

Comments

Nagano Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Nagano nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nagano sightseeing.