Rest stops along freeways
There are plenty of these all over Japan. These are frequented by bus tours, bus trips, and other drivers. It's worth going inside to take a break and you can find lots of goodies to eat. Some are better than others.
They are also good places to pick up some souvenirs if need be.
This photo was taken at a rest stop somewhere between Niigata and Tokyo.Related to:
- Budget Travel
Nikko hotels are usually expensive, and I don't often have the opportunity to stay in one, but the...more
We came here for Christmas, staying a few nights at the NASPA hotel and Ski garden. I wanted...more
Modern and very welcoming hotel right inside the station complex, so ideal for newcomers to town....more
Top Niigata-ken Hotels
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Instant online booking & no fees. Save up to 60% with JAPANiCAN.com
- JAPANiCAN.com Fast, Easy & Secure - FREE instant booking. Unmatched online selection
Explore the World
- Balamban Hotels
- Dominican Republic Hotels
- San Juan Municipio
- Nambour Hotels
- Mackay Hotels