Tennoji Zoo is the third zoo that was constructed in Japan and it has a history of more than 90 years.
The zoo has re-created a natural habitant in African savanna zone and elephant house.
On Saturday and Sunday, it offer classes in animal studies.
Access : 10 minute walk from Subway Dobutsuen-mae
Opening hour : 9:30am to 5:00pm
This seems to be a new thing - there are these little bike taxis that will take you around. The guys look like spunky bike couriers from home which is better than the normal taxi drivers here. I saw it said something about Y300 on the side, but I`m not sure how long or how far that was for.
It would be a cool way to see the city (since the driver has to pedal you aren`t going to be going too fast!).
They seem to be waiting on the north side of the Dotonbori bridge (just by Kirin Plaza)
I've personally stayed in this hotel twice in my previous 2 trips to Osaka. Famous for their...more
12-33 Hiroshiba-cho, Suita, Osaka Prefecture, 564-0052, Japan
Good for: Families
4-39 Josaicho, Takatsuki, Osaka Prefecture, 569-0065, Japan
Good for: Business
Top Osaka-fu Hotels
- Osaka Hotels
- 880 Reviews - 2546 Photos
- Toyonaka Hotels
- 1 Review - 6 Photos
- Izumi-Sano Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 16 Photos
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Tuguegarao City
- Dubac Hotels
- San Vitale Hotels
- Binsar Hotels
- Neuburg an der Donau
- Lac d' Artouste Hotels
- Belgium Off The Beaten Path
- Guatemala Off The Beaten Path
- Lago di Como Off The Beaten Path
- San Sebastián Off The Beaten Path
- Green Sand Beach
- Doolin Off The Beaten Path
- Old-Town Hall & Astronomical Clock
- Nepal Off The Beaten Path
- Arlington Off The Beaten Path
- Alcântara Off The Beaten Path
- Places To Stay
- Gaziantep Off The Beaten Path