McDonald's, Osaka

• McDonald's
    by Krystynn
  • McDonalds: McD's Review

by Forreally Written Apr 25, 2010

Does this place really require a review? C'mon REALLY? Do your self a favour and skip it.... if you are in Japan and not Japanese, I assume that your arent there for the crappy burgers. Go get a ramen, or some GOOD sushi.

Favorite Dish: nothing.... its all awful, will raise you cholesterol and eventually give you a heart attack, and make you FAT FAT FAT!

• Study Abroad

• PartyRambo's Profile Photo

McDonald's: McDonald's is everywhere

by PartyRambo Written Mar 29, 2003

I don't think I need to describe the food here - or the ambience... but there are some differences to the menu in different locales.
    The Japanese menu includes coffee - cold or hot, and more fish dishes than here at home.

Favorite Dish: I liked the pamphlets I found in Japanese and German McDonald's - each had a little showcase on other countries' McDonald's.
    And here, we had television broadcasting news, sports, and presumably, advertising.

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

If you're on a budget (and who...

by Krystynn Updated Aug 24, 2002

If you're on a budget (and who isn't?), may I humbly suggest that you dine at one of Japan's most popular fast food chains - the MOS Burger joints. Personally speaking, I prefer eating here than at McDonald's.

More later.....!