Been here? Rate It!
Shin-sekai and Spa World
Just west of Tennoji-koen is an area called Shin-sekai (New World). At the heart of it is a tower called Tsuten-kaku tower, a 103m high structure that dates back to 1912. Shin-sekai is an entertainment area with pachinko parlours, theaters, restaurants and bars.
There is also Spa World, the world's largest spa with two floors of baths, one Asian and one European themed and a rooftop water-world with pools and waterslides along with restaurants and relaxation areas. Try the outdoor bath on the rooftop where you can watch the folks whizzing by on the Festival Gate roller coaster.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Osaka Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Masonboro Island Hotels
- Tadong Hotels
- Dau Hotels
- Fort Myers Beach
- Kempas Hotels
- Puerto Rico