Know about this?
Japan is expensive- bring...
Japan is expensive- bring enough money!
The cheapest accomodation you will likely find will be about \4000 pp as there are not many youth hostels and when there are they are not often close, convenient or friendly!
Eating out at cheap restaurants such as noodle houses or okonomiyaki is usually as cheap as trying to buy food to cook. The rice, vegetables and fruit don't get any more expensive than in Japan.
It is well worth the trip but just be aware that if you run out of money you can't do it cheap or for free.
Also: ATM machines are not 24 hours and most only accept Japanese cards. This includes ones that have visa or mastercard stickers on them.
As with any country don't get...
As with any country don't get caught out with the departure tax. In Japan as with everything else the price is especially high at a nice 2650 for adults.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- BookingCom ABC
Osaka Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Big Bear Lake Hotels
- Santorini Island Hotels
- Lumut Hotels
- Brisbane Hotels
- Las Vegas
- Panamá City Warnings and Dangers
- Denver Warnings and Dangers
- Santorini Island Warnings and Dangers
- Vietnam Warnings and Dangers
- The Gambia Warnings and Dangers
- Leh Warnings and Dangers
- Costa Rica Warnings and Dangers
- Sevilla Warnings and Dangers
- Sydney Warnings and Dangers
- Hong Kong Warnings and Dangers
- Seychelles Warnings and Dangers