Know about this?
Getting Lost In Umeda Station
Umeda Station's underground maze is extremely confusing. It took me a few visits before I could navigate without running in circles. The trick is to follow the signs very carefully, and try to draw a map in your head with some unique landmarks (e.g. station exits, which are numbered). When meeting people, plan ahead and give yourself some buffer time in case you do get lost.
As my friend, Jitka pointed...
As my friend, Jitka pointed out in her Osaka page - you WILL get lost in Umeda. It took me two whole years to finally work out how to get around and I have a pretty good sense of direction. I don't really have any tips, but Just be brave and try and learn some useful Japanese phrases!!
Getting lost underground... I...
Getting lost underground...
I had my first day at work and got lost for 30 minutes, while no one could tell me where a building (just above the surface somewhere...) was and all relevant signs had disappeared at a crucial junction!! It will happen to you too!!
be careful of people coming up...
be careful of people coming up and talking to you and touching you (especially is you are blonde), and if you are driving be careful of the streets as most are extremely narrow and cars like to speed in them.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Agoda.com Agoda.com Agoda.com
Osaka Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hanging Rock State Park Hotels
- Durban Hotels
- North America
- Kalawewa Hotels
- Kuantan Hotels
- Cebu City Warnings and Dangers
- San Francisco Warnings and Dangers
- Lisbon Warnings and Dangers
- Fiji Warnings and Dangers
- Kansas City Warnings and Dangers
- Kathmandu Warnings and Dangers
- Ko Phangan Warnings and Dangers
- Places to Avoid
- Lombok Warnings and Dangers
- Ecuador Warnings and Dangers
- Oman Warnings and Dangers
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Warnings and Dangers