Know about this? Rate It!
This is amarzing temple. It is Buddhist temple but looks like a mosque. The architecture was built of stone based on Indian style.
They have Saturday Evening Buddhist Service In English.
Hase Kannon Temple
Located in Kamakura- about a 55 minute train ride from Shinjuku station. Was a great day trip...alot of shrines/temples, japanese gardens and you can walk to the beach.
- Arts and Culture
- Historical Travel
Zojo-ji Temple sits behind...
Zojo-ji Temple sits behind Tokyo Tower and is the former funerary temple of the Tokugawas. Like many sights in Tokyo, it has been rebuilt several times in recent history; the last time in 1974.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Tokyo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Marco Island
- Shark Key Hotels
- Minorca Island
- Manhattan Beach
- Perumalmalai Hotels
- Roxana Hotels
- Lake Corpus Christi State Park Hotels
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path