Know about this? Rate It!
A business lookout
Not many people knows you can visit Tokyo's stock exchange market building, for free!
It is not a remarcable touristic spot, but you can spend 30 minutes walking by the empty futuristic corridors, while brokers are "playing" from their homes and offices: yes, there's nobody inside, but a few stock controllers and the guys of some specialized TV chanels... It looks like that science-fiction films with a cold computer brain controlling their lives... but you'd better see it on your own!
I thought the Tokyo Stock...
I thought the Tokyo Stock Exchange was incredibly interesting. The Japanese day traders are certainly calmer than the ones you see on Wall Street. They have many nice exhibits and tools that help you learn about the stock market. Really cool!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Tokyo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Alexandria Hotels
- State of Rajasthan Hotels
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Newport State Park Hotels
- Wimbledon Common Hotels
- La Jolla
- Hilton Head Island Off The Beaten Path
- Ohio Off The Beaten Path
- Ikaria Island Off The Beaten Path
- Bali Off The Beaten Path
- Sudbury Off The Beaten Path
- France Off The Beaten Path
- Kyoto Off The Beaten Path
- Kota Kinabalu Off The Beaten Path
- Minnesota Off The Beaten Path
- Rochester Off The Beaten Path
- Tamworth Off The Beaten Path