Asian Kitchen, Tokyo

4.5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

*there are several shops in the city*

• GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT,CHIBA,JAPAN..TANDOORI
    GAJALU INDIAN...
    GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT....SHRIMP TIKKA
  • GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT.....BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY
    GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT.....BUTTER...
    by clintonmr
  • GAJALU RESTAURANT (INDIAN): DON`T MISS TANDOORI MIXED GRILLED FOOD.

by clintonmr Updated Jun 25, 2008

GAJALU RESTAURANT WAS JUST INFRONT OF THE MAIN GATE OF THE CHIBA UNIVERSITY. MY CHINESE FRIEND TOOK ME THERE FOR LUNCH, IT WAS VERY CROWDED. FOOD WAS SUPERB. VERY DELICIOUS. YOU CAN EAT INDIAN BREAD (NAAN) AND SAFFRON RICE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN EAT AT LUNCH AND DINNER IF YOU ORDER FROM THE SET MENU, I WAS REALLY AMAZED.
    REALLY GREAT. I WENT THERE 3 MORE TIMES AND TRIED VARIOUS CUISINES. ITS THE BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Favorite Dish: GRILLED CHICKEN, FISH AND PROWN BAKED INSIDE THE CLAY OVEN SERVED WITH SALAD WAS REALLY VERY TASTY AND DELICIOUS. PRICE WAS LEAST EXPENSIVE AMONG OTHER INDIAN RESTAURANTS. CHEESE NAAN WITH BUTTER CHICKEN WAS GOOD CHOICE FOR THOSE WHO DON`T WANT TO HAVE HOT PREPARATION.

GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT.....BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT,CHIBA,JAPAN GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT....SHRIMP TIKKA GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT IN CHIBA NEAR TOKYO..NAAN GAJALU INDIAN RESTAURANT,CHIBA,JAPAN..TANDOORI

• cinthya_in_victoria's Profile Photo

Godaigo: Mmmh! Great welcome

by cinthya_in_victoria Updated Dec 6, 2007

My friends took me to have dinner to this place located at Sumitomo Building in Shinjuku. The place was confortable and full of young-office people as it is located at Shinjuku. It has a wonderful view of Tokyo. About the price, well I don't know, my friends invited me!

Favorite Dish: I loved the green tea ice cream! I also liked tempura, a drink called Ume Shu and Sake (of course). The only thing that I disliked was a dish of spoiled soy beans called Nattou.... no comments!

Green tea ice cream yomi! Sumitomo Building from my bedroom