Been here? Rate It!
Fujiya Ginza: All time favourite dessert place - Fujiya Ginza
We were happy to see a familiar face here in Ginza. It's our favourite dessert cafe - Fujiya Ginza which we first tried out in Kyoto. Ginza not only have expensive shops but equally expensive cafes as well so we hoped the prices here were the same as Kyoto. Happily it was!
After a tiring day of window shopping and jostling with crowds, we indulged in great cakes and ice-cream parfaits. Heavenly!
Favorite Dish: My favourite dish is the pork cutlet on a hot plate. Very yummy!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Tokyo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Glugur Hotels
- Ringwood Manor State Park Hotels
- Moscenicka Draga
- Olympic National Park
- Tinamaste Hotels
- El Valle Hotels