Been here? Rate It!
Shibuya - Ichiran
A popular ramen shop that caters to pork soup base (Kyushu style). What is unique is the fact that each person sits in an individual stall. The waiter/waitress gives you a piece of paper asking you what type of onions you want, how spicy do you want, texture of your noodles and the amount of oil poured in your bowl! Prior to entering the stall, you can see if there are seats available by the electronic display in the front stating if there are any empty stalls (Japanese character written "Empty")..
Favorite Dish: Cha siu ramen with an option for a hard boiled egg for around 900 yen.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Tokyo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Missouri Hotels
- Bukit Mertajam Hotels
- Ojos Negros Hotels
- Rehoboth Beach
- Province of Negros Oriental Hotels
- Province of New Brunswick