Seryna ~ Mon Cher Ton Ton, Tokyo

• jaypride's Profile Photo

SERYNA Mon Cher ton ton: Very expensive TeppanYaki

by jaypride Written Jul 7, 2004

Funny ojisan at the back

After we had our dinner, we are led to a lounge area for dessert. The dessert was great but the great part was this funny old guy sat next to our table. I guess we got his attention with our loud voice and constant shooting of photos... u see he actually looked at my camera and gave a cute post~!

After that.. we saw him talking to one of the waiter and tried to gave him 5,000yen as tips.. and then we started to worry about how much tips are we going to give...

• jaypride's Profile Photo

SERYNA Mon Cher ton ton: Very expensive TeppanYaki

by jaypride Updated Jul 7, 2004

Apart from the delicious seafood, ther other must-have is Japanese beef teppanyaki! I found this restaurant on internet and it got quite a number of great reviews.

We got a private room and a private chef, serving just for us!! It was like watching a show while he was cooking.. 8 of us constantly making "wah~~" "oh~~" sounds.. we must've looked like some stupid idiots~! hehee..

Favorite Dish: The tender teppan steak tasted so good I dunno how to describe~~ the shrimp and scallops are also very good! even the fried rice tasted very nice~~

the only downside.. the price.. although all we could order was the cheapest course... its still by far the most expensive meal I ever had.. -_-"

Instant Answers: Tokyo