Been here? Rate It!
Sizzler: Salada Bar
Sizzler Salad Bar is locted West part of Shinjuku. Most of the people will have a slow stroll from Shinjuku Station to Sizzler. Before reaching Keio Hotel, you will see the Tokyo City Hall then mustn't forgat to turn to the right hands side.
Favorite Dish: Salad Bar, all you can eat for only US15.
The names were a mystery to us most places that we ate in! this one was easy though. It's an eat all you can buffet - we did - in Aqua City. 5th floor outdoor eating area overlooking the bay is good, food is a mix of Japanese and western, good quality too. If you have to go shopping, try this place for lunch!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Tokyo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tettegouche State Park Hotels
- Bramcote Hotels
- Isle of Palms Hotels
- Amritsar Hotels
- Ostseebad Binz